Everything posted by rebusrankin
-
Boudreaux Trade
Not sure they need Boudreaux and don't like moving down in the draft two years in a row.
-
Bombers add DL Greg Hickman to PR
Are you sure because his name isn't Weston Dressler?
-
QB Status - Willy to Start Saturday
1. Willy has been better than Collaros this season. 2. One year or two years of Glenn is not worth a potential 10-15 years of Gossen. 3. Heck 1-2 years of Glenn is not worth a potential 10 years of Pruneau.
-
The Remaining Schedule: One Perspective
I want a new running back that can pass catch and averages 8.5 yards a carry. I want two new international receivers, one a clone of Jerry Rice and the other a clone of Randy Moss. I want a new national tackle that is a clone of Walby. I want a clone of Doug Brown for DT. I want TSN to pull Rod Black from CFL telecasts.
-
Argos @ Leos - GDT - Burke's D vs Glenn
For a 29-30 year old QB? Don't see it.
-
Jon Cornish Not Travelling To Montreal
Cornish has maturity issues for sure, the posting war on RF.Com, mooning fans (I thought it was funny due to who it was against but would have been pissed if he did it in Winnipeg). I do wonder what's up this weekend.
-
Tweaking Our Current Receivers
You know what pisses me off about Fitzgerald? The fact we took him in round three when he was likely available later. Could have taken Bo Lokombo with that pick.
-
Bob Wylie 2014 Midterm Report Card
So if its Morley as C next year and Greaves at LG, do we keep Neufeld at RG or move him to RT? Does Gossen play C or RG?
-
Odds and Sods - Blue Bombers at B.C Lions
Don't get Unamba getting on the roster over Sears.
-
Riders @ Ti-Cats
Does Tino last the whole game this week or do they go to Doege or even Price?
-
Durant to miss remainder of season
The **** is wrong with you? Call it annoyance at an influx of Riderfans taking over every post and dumping on my team and province. However I have to comment on something Migs said, absolutely correct. We are all lucky to live where we do.
-
Andy Mulumba suffers serious knee injury
That's too bad. Don't wish injury on anybody (well maybe Rider fans. I kid).
-
Durant to miss remainder of season
So when do we ban the douchee Rider fans for running their mouths?
-
Riders @ Ti-Cats
So does BC pass Saskatchewan for 4th?
-
Riders @ Ti-Cats
Wah, the calls aren't going my way so I'll go to another team's fans board and whine there.
-
Drew Willy injury
We have made many steps forward this year but we've gone from historically bad to average-decent team that is competitive. Many more steps needed to get to true contender status. I say play Mavre.
-
Who said the run is not a problem?
Liram H, Leggett, Bruce Johnson, Girsgby, JFG, Randle, Wiley all brought in during one off-season. That's not terrible scouting.
-
Drew Willy injury
Let's hope he's ok. Brohm looked well let's just say I'd rather see Portis or Marve.
-
Durant to miss remainder of season
But, but, Regina has Pilsner....Oh wait.
-
Durant to miss remainder of season
Is Taman the man to build a team long term?
-
Paris Cotton moved to practice roster
I got nothing from Grisby. However after the Banjo Bowl, I ran into Dom Picard and he grabbed me and held onto my arm for a long time.
-
Bombers holding secret practices
Wiecek is like Friessen. Never watches the field or has a clue what's going on. Why does he care if they have secret practices, he's looking at his phone or chatting with the rest of the media anyhow. What is he missing?
-
Paris Cotton moved to practice roster
Best since Roberts? Not Grigsby. Reid and Simpson ahead of him for sure.
-
Injury updates
Anderson being hurt sucks.
-
Durant to miss remainder of season
Too bad for the Riders. I think this means Calgary and Edmonton finish ahead of them. Can't see the Riders winning in both places in the playoffs.