Everything posted by Bomber_fanaddict
-
3 stars plus HH
HH to Jones and Dickenson for calling and failing yet another terrible fake punt. Keep em comin Jonese!
-
Official GDT: Banjo Bowl Edition
Chatted with Harris, wild, randel and keeping today. They all said they will be good to go next Saturday. Now these are players saying this and not the coaching staff. So guess we will see how they fit them back in next week. Love the depth on this team!
-
Around The League Regular Season Discussion
Great pickup by the RBs. I think Jones dropped the ball here. Sergio was great but it's hard to keep him and Medlock on the same roster.
-
Around The League Regular Season Discussion
Yeah. They can now beat Edmonton, BC, and Calgary ?
-
Official GDT: Banjo Bowl Edition
Classless jones walks off the field without shaking hands. What a ****.
-
Official GDT: Banjo Bowl Edition
Would be awesome but won't happen this year.
-
Official GDT: Banjo Bowl Edition
Going to be really interesting to see how Roddy P spins this loss. What will he blame it on? Can't possibly pin this on Jones. He's been flawless all season.
-
Official GDT: Banjo Bowl Edition
Wahooooo. Best part. Rider fans don't need to figure out that complicated Rider math anymore!!
-
Official GDT: Banjo Bowl Edition
It's like Christmas morning!! Let's go blue!!!
-
Banjo Bowl Pre-Game Thread: Depth Chart, etc
Stop paying so much attention to the game and just focus on how much beer you have left. That's what I do.
-
Banjo Bowl Pre-Game Thread: Depth Chart, etc
Don't read too much into this. By tomorrow Jones might switch the D for the O in its entirety..... #thatshowjonesrolls
-
Around The League Regular Season Discussion
That is glorious!
-
Why Is Denmark the Odd Man Out?
I never though I'd see that day where Bomber fans were arguing over who is the better receiver to put in vs. arguing that we have to start XXXX this week due to the lack of depth. It's a beautiful sight!
-
Bombers Clinch playoff berth?
Even Sports Club Stats only has us at 98% right now..... I trust them more than The Wazooo. http://www.sportsclubstats.com/football/Canada/CFL/Winnipeg.html
-
Around The League Regular Season Discussion
AND only after we play them!
-
Banjo Bowl
Ok fine. Just LDC then for the annual scrub and shine.
-
Banjo Bowl
Wow. That is a Rod Blackisim if I've ever heard one lol.
-
Banjo Bowl
Half time event will be bath hour
-
Around The League Regular Season Discussion
Cause the cats need another receiver lol
- LDC on Youtube
-
Making the league look bad: item #2837
And to weigh in on the stamps and bomber fan. I was a leafs fan (yes you can go ahead and feel free to laugh at me) through the early 90s. Loved them. Then moved to Winnipeg in 05. I said I would jump ship only if the jets got a team back. Now I'm a Jets fan because I can follow the team and go watch games and it's easy to support them. I still quietly cheer for the leafs deep down inside and wouldn't be sad at all if they won a cup (never gonna happen) but when they are in town I want the Jets to crush them! This doesn't make me any less of a Jets fan.
- Making the league look bad: item #2837
- LDC on Youtube
-
LDC on Youtube
After going over it and over it and over it I snapped a good screen shot where you can see Dressler's arm insdie Cox's arm. So Yes I agree with you. But Suitor yaps off about it saying he didn't think it was the right call. Then you have Pederson and now you have other players saying it was a bad call. But it's clear that its a PI!
-
LDC on Youtube
The ref calling it has both players backs to him. From his POV it likely looked like he was hauled down. There was definite hand to hand and what appears to be a hooking and who knows if Jones had been able to challenge it if it would have been over turned or not. Dressler could have sold it a bit also and drawn the flag. Either way this is the type of crap we are used to seeing getting called on us so it's nice we get a few back the other way for a change.