Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bomber_fanaddict

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bomber_fanaddict

  1. Looking like Milts TD record is getting broken this year. Horvath is having a season….
  2. Did they just say there is 32,000 ppl there??
  3. Reffing has been bad on both sides. Seems on par for them.
  4. TO allergic to the uprights tonight??
  5. They went for that on 3rd and 3? I know we hate on O’Shea for not being aggressive enough but it’s early. Get your points and keep it close.?
  6. Castillo with the CFL record!!! Should be up like 31-0 but I’ll take 16…
  7. I think he’s biggest issue was trying to be GM, HC and OC. It rarely works out you can juggle them all.
  8. Other than Edm winning it was a good week in the standings for us.
  9. Sick catch by wheatfall. One guy I hated to lose this year.
  10. Also what’s with kickers wearing clear glasses this year?
  11. 3rd and 8 on the 42 and you go for it in a 6pt game? WTF?!? Take your 3 and get a 2 and out.
  12. I don’t see 3 straight either. But I do see 3 wins still. Which would be an 8-10 finish and should be enough for a playoff spot. Gonna be ugly though.
  13. Well they play the Redblacks so there is a good chance this happens. I’d take the over… But Edm could easily hang 50 on us. That’s what scares me.
  14. Whew. It’s a good thing we don’t play them then 😁
  15. Happy with a W. But this team has so many glaring issues :(
  16. Agree. I keep seeing QBs close to 300 or more before half and think man they have a chance. And then nothing In the second half. What a night July 14th, 1994 was.
  17. Sort of peeved they honoured Dalke. Glad they honoured Bhishma. If Dalke survived he would be in jail. I get he was still a teammate and all but his actions lead to this. Difficult situation for the Riders for sure. Also what a crazy finish. Another game decided in the last seconds. This has been one of the most entertaining seasons I can recall.
  18. I stopped the second they started the “StRAIghT FIiIReee” lame segment.
  19. Heard it was 16 tickets short of a sellout. Did we lose are streak considering it wasn’t technically a Bomber home game? lol
  20. Is this the highest scoring start to a CFL season? Every game except Thursday nights game (41pts) has had teams combine for over 50pts with many into 60 and 70pts! Can’t say this league is boring!
  21. On the opening kick off Suitor said Calgary had tipped it back to the other Calgary player….. wasn’t even close to touching it lol.
  22. Lions should play all their games in Kelowna as this might be their only sellout in years. And did anyone catch the “blue” during the national anthem?
  23. Can Dru play any sort of Defence 😬
  24. With that speed Gainer might be signed before the end of the game.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.