Everything posted by Brandon
-
Blue Bombers -- 2025/26 Offseason -- Discussion Thread
I don't mind bringing Wilson in as veteran insurance... what I do want to see is new guys coming into camp with a real chance of replacing the old vets like him. I dont' want them giving him the job by default while keeping a potential starter on a bench getting extremely limited reps.
-
The Winnipeg Thread
Now watch them get 2 year sentences with time served....
-
25/26 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season Thread
- 25/26 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season Thread
- NFL thread
I thought this was a joke... it wasn't. What the hell?- 25/26 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season Thread
Dunk says 3 teams are interested in White... he didn't name which teams. I'm just hoping we sign a guy who is healthy and isn't a walking band aid. I'm ok with steady and reliable receiver. Doesn't have to be the best but someone who can easily get 800+ yards.- 25/26 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season Thread
The FA market only has 1 or maybe 2 game changers. Unless we are over paying for Dom Rhymes?- 25/26 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season Thread
Booo that would have been the guy I'd want to throw money at.- 25/26 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season Thread
I'm assuming we don't have the cash to pay for the top receivers in FA. I just hope we don't bring in injury proned guys or guys who have fell off and in need of a one year prove it deal.- 25/26 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season Thread
- The Fight Thread
I wish they would do same day weigh ins... the weight cutting is ridiculous.- Blue Bombers -- 2025/26 Offseason -- Discussion Thread
I think if the salary was disclosed this would clear a lot of those opinions up. If they are paying him top dollar - Vast majority of people on here would be unhappy. If they are paying him the same - Most folks would think it's an over pay because he's not in his prime. Some folks wouldn't mind it and would assume that his reduction of sacks is a result of the system. If he is taking a pay cut - Most folks would be happy with a few who think he should be outright cut. The ideal situation is him taking a bit of a pay cut and his play time reduced with the team bringing in fresh blood to rotate him.- 25/26 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season Thread
I'm guessing the Calgary crew is/was not tight with former players.- Milano Cortina 2026 Olympics thread
Are these two athletes? Never heard of them before.- Blue Bombers -- 2025/26 Offseason -- Discussion Thread
Throw good money at Hardy, he would be by #1. Tim White #2. On a lesser contract: Rambo, Brissett, Rhymes On a 1 year prove it contract: Addison , Bane Jr, Henry, Dunbar- Blue Bombers -- 2025/26 Offseason -- Discussion Thread
Willie? Wheatfall? Wilson?- 25/26 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season Thread
- Blue Bombers -- 2025/26 Offseason -- Discussion Thread
Time to get a Cobb jersey and matching hat!- 25/26 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season Thread
- 25/26 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season Thread
What kind of salary did Bryant pull? That's the type of guy (along with Neufeld & Jefferson) that you go younger and cheaper. Have to sign at a reduced salary.- The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread
Dilbert and Office Space are/were perfect representations of working in an office environment with cubicles. It was a classic comic strip during the 90's and 00's.- 25/26 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season Thread
- Random Jets News
West vs East would be fun- Random Jets News
- Blue Bombers -- 2025/26 Offseason -- Discussion Thread
I don't think anyone on here believes Jake Thomas will have any sort of impact on how the team plays. Its more of the mentality of this club having bizarre attachments with certain players for no reason at all. He's being hired because of loyalty and a nice guy... clearly they didn't scout and attempt to find the best person available. Its possible that Jake Thomas has a genius football mind and that we are over looking the hire. But for myself I think this is a pity hire. I'd rather they hire a young guy with a mind for the game who could learn under our other coaches and potentially be upgraded as a DC or HC down the road. - 25/26 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season Thread
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.