Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BBlink

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BBlink

  1. Looks like they start at noon CDT
  2. Edit: That's the game
  3. What time is the first practice?
  4. Kramdi is the only 2021 draft pick that made the team
  5. There's some worry that new players in a shortened training camp = trouble. But a lot of the ones that made the team have had an entire year to be in their play books and "trained up" off the field. So I'm hopeful in that way. Im also worried though. Our kicking/kick coverage might be an adventure early on 😕
  6. Most of our Canadian starters are on offense. There are certainly going to be new players that will need to step up as far as special teams go. But our drafting has put a lot of emphasis on that. So I'm excited to see what we have.
  7. Oh really? I don't think it mentions that on the official cfl ratio website 😕
  8. I don't know about other teams but I'm fairly certain the Bombers have generally had 6 OL active. I believe Jake Thomas can play OL in a pinch if there are more injuries
  9. You may be right. Wasn't really the theme of my post. It was going to be one or the other. But I have heard Gray is pretty versatile in his own right. Can probably play every spot on the line.
  10. So unless I counted incorrectly there's 23 Canadians, 26 imports, 2 global players and 2 QBs Given the ratio rules we know who our QBs and global players are (Les Maruo will be rostered as a linebacker). We have 7 OL on the roster and its super unlikely we will have all active. So I'm guessing Grey will be the extra olineman. This leaves Eli as the reserve player to bring us down to 22 Canadians. After that it's anyone's guess who will end up on the IR. The interesting thing about this year is we will have an "extra" DI to use instead of kicker. I'm guessing we will have a DB, returner/receiver, a D lineman and a LB
  11. Ah the other one would be Darby The only guy I had no idea about was this James Tyrell. And to find out he's NI. That's pretty cool. Anyone at all familiar?
  12. Mike Jones, Nick Taylor, BA, Alford, Nichols, and Johnson at SAM. Who am I missing?
  13. Yeah there could still be a lot of moves depending on Andrew Harris, Darvin Adams, Charles Nelson, etc etc etc Quite a few guys not practicing at the end of TC
  14. Still 53 players on the main roster. So we won't know much until 1st practice
  15. Agreed. Maybe he'll keep unsigned for a few weeks and we can keep him on our radar.
  16. Menard-Briere cut by Montreal. We drafted him in 2017
  17. So at this point I'm guessing we're just waiting on O'Shea to personally call all the players that didn't make the cut before they are unveiled?
  18. Sounds like we're going to start seeing what life looks like without Andrew Harris in the backfield. Fortunately it sounds like Buck's offense is a bit more geared to the receivers and that we have quite a few guys that can carry the ball
  19. These are the kind of updates I like. Seeing who the top players are when our 1s are not taking reps
  20. Wasn't Lawler signed in 2018? I know he didn't play but it does help to be in the system. I think it was the same with Charles Nelson. Nelson is another guy that looks to have what it takes if he could stay healthy...
  21. Was still living at home when this happened. I was 20 years old I guess. I remember my friends going home early and watching this by myself. Crazy
  22. Grey Cup Champions beating all 3 teams that have the same or better odds. And we did so entirely on the road. But whatever. Not a big betting guy.
  23. It was nice to see Darvin punk that guy
  24. And also how many players we have in camp and how many we will have at the end. Has this not been posted in other quick hits? Just not a lot of info in these things. Im only complaining because I'm frothing for content

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.