Everything posted by do or die
-
When do we fire Richie Hall?
As, well.....A wideout who could actually scare people opposite Adams......would really, really open up some room, for other things.................
-
Talks with Mulumba
If we could get Muamba .....just do it, and forget about this other stuff. Improve this team.
-
Talks with Mulumba
"In exactly one minute..either your signature, or my gin, will be on that contract."
- Saskatchewan @ Toronto
- In Case You Missed It.....Parts 1 & 2
-
Grey Cup: Calgary vs Toronto
Next thing you know......they will get a special exemption, or something. ....wait a minute
-
When do we fire Richie Hall?
Agree......we went the bulk of the year with Hurl (lacking certain physical attributes) and K. Knox......one of the least instinctive players, I have seen for a while. Big mess. Walters has to wear that.
-
Bombers Re-sign Neufeld and Hardrick
I suggest gin.....
- Edmonton @ Calgary
- Edmonton @ Calgary
- Edmonton @ Calgary
- Saskatchewan @ Toronto
-
Lapolice Should Say No To Any Offers From Bob Glieberman Wettenhall In MTL
Twice burned....three times shy....
-
Bombers Re-sign Neufeld and Hardrick
Hardrick is a great re-up. One of the guys who has really brought in the required attitude.
-
When do we fire Richie Hall?
At this point...Hall returning would be an very tough sell, for this fan base......even for MOS.
-
I like Matt Nichols
Look to the back - we need more from the line backing......especially if Moe can't come back. At least 2 DB spots are still up in the air.....
-
The Turning Point
Disagree .....thought Fogg and Walker looked terrible on Sunday
-
The Turning Point
Question is......how much actual improvement have we seen from the young guys - from when they started .....to last week. Take Fogg for instance. He has looked lost in two positions (DHB and LB)
-
The Turning Point
I guess...... that we play a lot of zone, but poor tackling on the underneath stuff and CONTINUAL blown assignments on the deeper zone defenses, result in a plethora of big plays against us. (7 of 25+ yards in the playoff game) I would also guess that improvement in these areas from last year, are not really apparent to the naked eye..... Therefore, I speculate that a new DC is required.
-
The Turning Point
You have to start making improvements based on areas of need. D is clearly #1.
-
Thank You to the Blue Bombers for a Great and Entertaining Season.
All this time....and have not willed this team to a cup. Need a drink.
-
The Turning Point
Scouting dept. has to take its share of criticism, here.....as well.
- What Changes do the Bombers Need this Off-season to Improve the Team?
- What Changes do the Bombers Need this Off-season to Improve the Team?
-
I like Matt Nichols
I am lucky that I have gin, to prop me up.....