Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Atomic

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Atomic

  1. Pedersen constantly pulls rumours out of his ass. He's got one of the worst track records around as far as rumour reporting goes.
  2. I love forum
  3. No but he is a sex offender so not my ideal candidate.
  4. That's more reasonable and I can agree with that. For example... Ed Tait ‏@WFPEdTait6m #Bombers QB Buck Pierce just spoke to media: he's angry, frustrated; says he wasn't told he would groom young QBs. Wants to play #bn
  5. That's such bullshit. What's he going to do? "Oh sorry guys, I know you want me to be the starter but I'm not good enough so maybe you should move on."
  6. Oddly enough, with the "worst OC and worst QB in the league", the offence is ranked around 6th in most categories. Must be the stellar o-line or superior receivers we've been lining up boosting the offence.
  7. I heard they're packing up the team and moving them to Florida
  8. Pierce to be backup. Ed Tait ‏@WFPEdTait2m #Bombers Tim Burke: from this point forward Justin Goltz is starting QB, Buck Pierce to transition to backup role and help OC Crowton #bn
  9. Fred Stamps & Kory Sheets
  10. Maybe, maybe not. It's not like Popp has had a whole lot of success as the HC in the past.
  11. I knew it would happen as soon as I saw Hawkins' first interview. That is one weird dude, definitely not cut out for coaching pro football. Although I am surprised Popp is taking over rather than handing he reins to Doug Berry.
  12. I disagree. OC's talk to their QB's all the time. Who do you think they're on the phone with?
  13. Two years ago, yes, last year no... but I was at the game. I just came from Calgary last year.
  14. I'm usually on that bus but not this year. I've seen enough blowout losses in Regina to last a lifetime.
  15. Renaud? The guy leading the CFL in punting average? Sorry but if you think we're going to find someone better than him off the scrap heap, you're dreaming. He's not perfect but this is the CFL... nobody is. With the amount of times he's called on, no surprise he shanks a few.
  16. I'm not missing your point, I understand it and agree that those factors help. I'm just saying it's not the only difference, or even the biggest difference. Collaros has had better football training than Goltz for his entire life, not just his CFL career. And Crowton is a former QB, just not at the pro level.
  17. It's not the only difference. Collaros throws a beautiful, accurate ball. He is tough to bring down. And he's a former D1-FBS QB. He's got legitimate star potential.
  18. gary lawless ‏@garylawless7m i'm told Justin Goltz will be fine by Monday. I would be shocked if he wasn't starter for #bombers in B.C. against Lions #cfl
  19. Darrin Bauming ‏@DarrinBauming 1m Tim Burke says Justin Goltz is questionable this week (ankle) and Pierce "remains injured." "You may see Max Hall this week." #Bombers
  20. When it wasn't someone recruited from within? Can't think of any examples. Can you name one?
  21. So you'll have a guy working as an assistant GM or whatever he currently does, while also running our team. That will fly with his current employer I'm sure.
  22. I think you're joking because I'd rather just fold the team than hire him. But just in case you're not, no he is not available, he's the head coach at University of Montreal.
  23. Once again, the thing you don't seem to be understanding is that there's no one out there who will be hired as a GM mid-season. You can't just poach someone's assistant GM in October. Likewise, you're not pulling someone off an NFL team or a college team around that time. The only option would be promoting Kyle Walters and I don't see how having some neophyte GM who certainly WON'T be the real GM next season is any better than having Mack remain in the post until the end of the season.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.