Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mr. Perfect

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mr. Perfect

  1. +1,000 internets for you sir. Well done.
  2. Turnstile has to be one of the best all time names to describe an offensive lineman. Still makes me chuckle whenever I see it. I think the Riders had a guy back in the early 2000's that they always referred to as Turnstile Thomas, but I forget his first name.
  3. Couple brief thoughts reading the depth charts: Ottawa's offence doesn't scare me whatsoever. For us, where is Dobson? Only 6 lineman dressed, he apparently isn't one of them. I don't recall seeing him being injured either. 6 lineman seems risky.
  4. Osh is never leaving (I wish). He's going to be our Belichick.
  5. Too bad about Borsa. I think Augustine is easily our best running back. I would have liked some insurance as Olivera is still relatively unproven and had some mediocre games last year.
  6. So glad LaPo isn't our problem anymore.
  7. Chairman of the Dakota Prukop fan club 👍
  8. I'm sure Cal would have back in his day...
  9. Right tackle juuuuuust a tad early off the ball lol
  10. Very in depth, detailed analysis: Dakota Prukop sucks balls.
  11. No issues with the roster from where I sit. The powers that be obviously feel very comfortable with 90-95 per cent of the team. Fingers crossed for good showings from Schoen and B-O-O.
  12. A select few observations from someone who had a couple too many pops tonight.... Really liked, for the most part what I saw from Dru Brown. I think there's a couple of times where he left the pocket too soon - which he confessed to in the post game on OB, but still a good showing. Prukop...yikes. Underthrown balls on both picks. Decent mobility but no real rhythm with him under centre. I know Oliveria is the local kid, but Johnny Agustine needs to start week 1. Schoen reminds me of Jamie Stoddard even if he is American. Catch the ball, turn upfield, no BS. Just gets the yards. Ford seemed to have a rough time at corner. Maybe it was vanilla defensive calls, but a tough first game. Oh well. Didn't catch the numbers or names, but there was definitely a few "oh he's cut" moments, whether it was the special teams fumble, or losing contain on the QB or missed tackles. Like some have said, it was different not hearing Bob, but DT had some good bits I enjoyed and look forward to the calls for the rest of the year. Overall, fun to be back at the park on a beauty of a Friday night. Pre and post game tailgating, burgers, hot dogs, and hopefully the start of another championship run.
  13. Still not looking good per Jeff Hamilton...
  14. I hope I'm wrong, but reading Twitter today, I'm not holding my breath on the revised proposal from the CFL passing either....
  15. Still couldn't have hurt to let him play in preseason, no?
  16. Veterans usually are always better. Taman, the genius he was opted to keep Gordon over Simon, gave Khari Jones an offensive line made of dog turds, and gave Khari that million dollar contract when it was very obvious he was in decline - among many other mistakes. We would not have had the years we did without Ritchie. Yes, Taman helped build it, but he ruined it almost as fast.
  17. For me, that's how I knew our run at the top was done, and Lyle and Taman had finished destroying what Dave Ritchie built.
  18. https://youtu.be/OQkIRCz1qF0
  19. Regarding Harris and the Friesen article... I look at it like this: Imagine knowing you have a big meeting coming up and you show up unprepared. Now, thankfully those in your area showed up and were more than capable of handling the slack you left - how do you think your bosses are going to think/feel, especially when it comes to performance review time? Bottom line: Harris took his job for granted, and someone (or a duo) came in and filled in admirably, and the bosses noted. I can't blame Bomber management one bit, and I think they were fully justified in their decision making - and considering how the organization stuck their neck out for Harris after his positive drug test (trace or more, you're still busted), he really didn't reward their faith by being out of shape, and I totally get why O'Shea would be miffed.
  20. Bingo! 35 year old running backs, local or not, is not something you go over budget for, especially when they're showing signs of not being able to stay on the field anymore. Doesn't mean there isn't respect or fond memories of the last number of seasons, but everyone has a shelf life regardless of their resume.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.