Everything posted by Noeller
-
Butchko Recommends Firing Mack *update Buchko Resigns & Mack Fired Wade Miller Hired As Acting Ceo*
CFL News @CFL_News4m Don't be shocked if the #Bombers show interest & would want to talk to Cal Murphy's son, Mike Murphy, about the GM job. #CFL
-
Butchko Recommends Firing Mack *update Buchko Resigns & Mack Fired Wade Miller Hired As Acting Ceo*
The amount of glee in Lawless' "voice" in this piece disgusts me. I really feel Joe Mack has done some great things in pulling this team outta the Mike Kelly fiasco, but at the end of the day, someone has to answer for the W/L record. I just really feel that waiting till the offseason is the right move.
-
Bye Week Changes
TBurg is likely correct in this. They'll give it till the end of the season to see if they can pull a 2011 Lions, and if not...kaboom....
-
Anyone Have Any Vintage Jerseys?
But, in fairness, you're old enough to be my dad, Al.....
-
Anyone Have Any Vintage Jerseys?
Christ, don't I know it. Blech. Speaking of old-timey merch, I've still got the "1990 Grey Cup Champions" pennant that my dad got right after we won. Sigh. I'd like to update that...
-
Bombers At Lions - Gameday Thread
That was one of the biggest things I noticed. Rookie QB needs some help out there, and the receiving corps really didn't do enough.
-
Has Your Attitude Changed In The Last 5 Years?
Irving's book he did back around 2005 is pretty solid as well. I try to read that every couple years. Also, nice Victoria Beach mention...we've been owners down there since about 1925.
-
Bombers At Lions - Gameday Thread
I saw some positive steps taken last night. If they can just keep building and getting better each week, I'd take it at this point...
-
Anyone Have Any Vintage Jerseys?
I've seen a Dunigan one similar to this, actually...blows my mind...
-
Beasts And Bums
I had a near perfect afternoon of whisky pours. Just the right amount of rye to ice to mix in the tumbler. That's all I really know...
-
Who Would You Prefer As Gm?
Hell, if you told me we went undefeated the rest of the way and won the cup, I wouldn't be shocked. It's the CFL, for Christ's sake...just when you think you've seen it all.........
-
Rod Pedersen Rumour: Tillman Courted By Bombers
Shake My Head He's calling Dave a homer, because he doesn't understand how bad the team was when Mack took over. Kelly left this team as bad or worse than it was after Reinebold. #Fact
-
Rod Pedersen Rumour: Tillman Courted By Bombers
Yeah, I'm about as big a Mack booster as there is, and even I can't get past this. He's done a LOT of good for this franchise, when you really look at how Kelly effed us right hard, but the bottom line is someone has to answer for that win/loss record, and it'll ultimately be Mack.
-
O-Line Help
well, honestly, the OL was pretty damn good by the end of the season last year, so there was no real huge need to make drastic improvements. I mean, you're always trying to improve at all positions, but let's not make it out to be that the OL was a piece of **** that needed revamping after last year.
-
The Other Two 1-4 Teams Face Off: Fnf Aug. 2
Gonna be something to see if Reilley can march here...
-
Who Would You Prefer As Gm?
Can't possibly overstate how big a deal it is that they're firmly saying "No More" to Pierce....this changes the look of the team drastically.
-
The Other Two 1-4 Teams Face Off: Fnf Aug. 2
Who doesn't like Andre Proulx?? Good ol' Frenchie....love the guy.
-
Who Would You Prefer As Gm?
While I wouldn't be vehemently angry about making a move at GM, I am also still firmly behind Joe Mack and believe in his track record of scouting and how he deals with trades and the draft. That said, you really can't argue with that winning percentage.
-
Third Jersey Revealed!
- Rod Pedersen Rumour: Tillman Courted By Bombers
Bauer has said, while in Calgary, that he'd like to bring Mike Kelly back again.....that, alone, gives me reason to put a restraining order on the guy and keep him away from IGF.....- Rod Pedersen Rumour: Tillman Courted By Bombers
...Too lazy to track down the tweet, but Pedersen (...please take it for what it's worth, 'cause that tool is less than reliable...) is saying there's a persistent rumour that the Bombers are courting Eric "Belt Loops" Tillman to replace Joe Mack. ...This might finally be the thing that sends me over the edge....- Goltz Named Starter For Rest Of Season
No need to be a dink about it. Buck's literally bled for this team...he's a true warrior. But the time has come for him to quietly transition into coaching. Smart moves all around by the coaches/management team...- Congratulations
Gettin' a little honey on your stinger?- Goltz Named Starter For Rest Of Season
You guys are awesome. Not awesome: A max quota on the number of "likes" I can give. I already have a quota of maximum fucks I can give during a day, but didn't want a maximum number of likes....- Congratulations
thanks for keeping it so wide open and not over-modding. I like the freedom to be "creative" with language *ahem* and to be a little snarky, condescending, and very sarcastic, when the mood strikes... - Rod Pedersen Rumour: Tillman Courted By Bombers