Anyone Have Any Vintage Jerseys?

Mike

sell it to me. 

No, gonna keep it.sorry. My son actually when he was a teenager used wall tacks to hang it on his bedroom wall. Besides, it's a cheap knock off. The jersey is fairly high quality but the numbers & name are iron on... They didn't sell premium stitched CFL jerseys back then. You could buy NHL ones but  high quality  ones were almost impossible to find. There weren't specialty or team stores like today. Used to see fans wearing that jersey at home games back in the day. And Brock ones, Reaves, Jones, West, Murphy, Poplawaski & Boyd as I recall.

No, gonna keep it.sorry. My son actually when he was a teenager used wall tacks to hang it on his bedroom wall. Besides, it's a cheap knock off. The jersey is fairly high quality but the numbers & name are iron on... They didn't sell premium stitched CFL jerseys back then. You could buy NHL ones but  high quality  ones were almost impossible to find. There weren't specialty or team stores like today. Used to see fans wearing that jersey at home games back in the day. And Brock ones, Reaves, Jones, West, Murphy, Poplawaski & Boyd as I recall.

why the hell are you teasing me?

Consider this a written warning. Next time, I'll ban you.

(just kidding)

The jersey is fairly high quality but the numbers & name are iron on... They didn't sell premium stitched CFL jerseys back then.

Did the Bombers even use stitched jerseys back then? When I watch the old 80s games the numbers and letters look all shiny and plasticky like vinyl iron-ons.

Anyone still have one of those, "I Was One Of The 12,000 At The Eastern Semi Final" t shirts? (I was there that day in 1986 vs Hamilton as I had season tickets. But of course the Bombers sold so many t shirts a hundred thousand claimed to be there that day. ;)

feeling your age there oldtimer?

Christ, don't I know it. Blech.  Speaking of old-timey merch, I've still got the "1990 Grey Cup Champions" pennant that my dad got right after we won. Sigh. I'd like to update that...