Third Jersey Revealed!

cdnfreak

I wish they would put up a picture of the jersey complete with a number / name on it.

I'd like a better idea of what I'll be spending $200 on ordering than a blank with the words "CUSTOMIZE IT" on the back in generic font.

I saw that but I don't really trust a computer generated image.

I want to see an actual photo. The mockup they did for that banner makes the lettering look hideous.

Don't like the logo above the name plate either (even on my current jersey) .. looks like a cheap after thought.

The complaint I have from the 70's jersey as well as this one is the striping on the sleeves is too thin. The Gold stripe especially. Look at that pic of Brock. That's how it should look. Now, look at the third jersey. Not only does the Bomber logo look cheap but the striping does, too.

• 2 weeks later...

Retro jersey looks great and I'll definitely be picking one up but I have to say, something about the price seems a little off; cost of a plain jersey, no stitching/patches, is $109.99. Cost of a jersey with fully stitched name & number, according to the twitter post shown, is $209.00. Are we to assume that the cost of some letters and numbers is almost as much as the cost of the entire jersey itself? It's not just the Bombers either, NFL jerseys sell for pretty much the same price. And like I said, love the jersey and will pay whatever for it but it just struck me as kind of odd.

Retro jersey looks great and I'll definitely be picking one up but I have to say, something about the price seems a little off; cost of a plain jersey, no stitching/patches, is $109.99. Cost of a jersey with fully stitched name & number, according to the twitter post shown, is $209.00. Are we to assume that the cost of some letters and numbers is almost as much as the cost of the entire jersey itself? It's not just the Bombers either, NFL jerseys sell for pretty much the same price. And like I said, love the jersey and will pay whatever for it but it just struck me as kind of odd.

Yes.