Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kelownabomberfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kelownabomberfan

  1. His mom would end up being our QB coach lol The brawls on the Argo sidelines were always entertaining.
  2. I know I sound like a broken record, but man we could use some of the old school 80's methodology here whereby Zach is given 3 or 4 series to do something, and then he's pulled and Brown goes in. No screwing around all game waiting for Zach to "warm up" if he's sucking crap. Just like when Huffer would come in when Clements wasn't getting it done.
  3. I was pissed off years ago, but does that mean I'm not going to watch anymore? Of course not. What else are we watching in January? Curling? They've got us by the short and curlies really.
  4. We headed for Grand Beach. I went to Alberta for the summer of 1988 and came back in late August to find the ground was dried up so hard that I couldn't even till it with a garden tiller. That was crazy! Huge cracks in the ground. Reminded me of the stories I had heard from the old timers about the 1930's and how dry it was. Whatever did grow that year was consumed by hordes of grasshoppers. Yikes, now I sound like an old-timer lol....
  5. not sure what else it could be
  6. June 1988 - it was so hot they had to close down the schools.
  7. I'll keep riding Rankin....
  8. MBT got hurt. If only we hadn't hurt him, we'd have won that Cup.
  9. Pretty sure Lawler said there was no way he would ever go back to Edmonton, though this isn't the NHL so he wouldn't have much choice if he was traded I guess... yes I think now we can safely say that the Eastern crossover is there for us if we can at least beat out one Western team...cough...the Lions...cough...
  10. Wouldn't surprise me if Dolegala is selling vitamins outside Tim Horton's stadium on off days.
  11. Time to try Tre Ford. Dolegala is putrid.
  12. ^^^^ Team, teeming with inbred hillbillies... Their biggest talent in Sask is eating corn on the cob with only two or three teeth...
  13. A lot of empty seats again today in cousin-marrying land.
  14. If you think the floor is high you should see the ceiling.
  15. Kyle "Billy Beane" Walters Lapo destroyed him.
  16. 3 stats that defined Winnipeg’s Week 6 win over Toronto - CFL.ca https://share.google/gfqg0W2nJYt81C4rM
  17. And it wasn't RTP. There's that too.
  18. Or we could get some valuable draft picks...lol
  19. Throw in some BDI coupons at least. Lol
  20. Frenchie definitely had an off night tonight
  21. Great effort guys!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.