Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kelownabomberfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kelownabomberfan

  1. it wasn't a joke? What does the "working class" (whatever that even means anymore) care about what hockey players make. Mark injects humour in a lot of his posts, I assumed this was yet another subtle joke.
  2. He's got the most beautiful stadium in Canada, just has to fill it with people. FIFA filled it, time for the Lions to figure out how to do it. Hint - "Rum Hut".
  3. It was fantastic for Kelowna. Everyone I know who went had a great time. The Lions even hosted a "Canada-Morocco viewing party before their second game. We need more Domans in this country owning CFL franchises and less of whatever is going on in Calgary and Toronto.
  4. Reminds me of what the Blackhawks did to the Jets with Keith Tkachuk. I think that was 1995?
  5. Maybe those two can re-ignite the Brock Ralph/Aaron Hargreaves chemistry of 2009....lol... Also - I think it's funny that this team had a "Ralph Brock" and a "Brock Ralph" on their roster. I am trying to think of other reverse combos but none come to mind. Poplawski Joe wasn't really a popular name...
  6. hey man I'm just glad we're not bringing in Marcel Bellfool again....
  7. he probably can't even do that part right - "KBF says we should go with the camouflage jerseys again" - Osh - "make it so"
  8. Drew Willy looks like someone just threw a brick...through his dog...
  9. Was always the show that came on Saturday night on CBC after Hockey Night in Canada...or was it on Friday nights before SCTV?
  10. I'll ride the Rankin bus again this week.
  11. Wonder why the Flames keep sucking, and players keep leaving?
  12. https://illegalcurve.com/former-winnipeg-jets-defenceman-ville-signs-one-year-contract-with-golden-knights/ Now watch him win the Norris next year as the GK go to the finals again. Sigh...
  13. https://jetsnation.ca/news/patrik-laine-return-winnipeg-jets
  14. Plan the Stanley Cup parade now...
  15. That was JC Watts, I was talking about Tracy Ham. Luckily he sucked in 1990 and our defense destroyed him.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.