Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kelownabomberfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kelownabomberfan

  1. Let's see if we let Brady eat...and leave him at the buffet....
  2. Looks like it. Los Angeles Kings Expected to Sign $34 Million Canadiens Winger One guy on the Oklahoma Thunder makes more in a year than the entire payroll of a lot of NHL teams. Is basketball priced out for "average people"? I don't know. I went to one Raptors game a few years ago, and it was crazy expensive, but my Leafs tickets cost even more.
  3. VA talking trash to #Majorisland. Not liking him very much!
  4. I think Luke Willson's channeling Rod Black with this Pat Neufeld love...yikes
  5. I'm not getting the reference - Bob Irving is "Mr. Poppycock"? What is Luke Willson smoking?
  6. "It's a dog eat dog world, and right now Zach is wearing milk-bone underwear" - Norm Peterson
  7. Welcome back Lane Novack! That's a long time to be injured!
  8. Yes I was just thinking that. Cold take - wonder what Tee Martin is doing these days?
  9. Is that the new standard around here now? If so...I might have to start paying attention lol...
  10. Hellebuyck for Ehlers! Lol
  11. Hellebuyck linked to Stanley Cup contender in monster trade talks
  12. Good post. Always sad to hear Tom Cochrane's song "Big League" get re-enacted in real life. Terrible story.
  13. is that "tampering"? I never know how these things work or what is legal etc.
  14. are you kidding me??? (just kidding you)
  15. as long as they don't sign Rocky Butler BEFORE the game I'm happy.
  16. Fans who pay attention. Bomber fans. We are unique.
  17. Ottawa defense on Sunday.
  18. 2019 the RB's went all in on Dominque Davis and Jonathan Jennings. Boy did they flame out fast.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.