Everything posted by GCJenks
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I know there was one on the PR but not listed currently. He may still be in town somewhere as his wife is from here and in-laws are here.
-
Worn Out Fan
I don’t know what it is for sure but he was starting and excelling before and is a back up now…
-
Worn Out Fan
The biggest WTF in my mind of Kolanowksi, if Zach is your guy how do you not do everything you can to protect him? Are you really choosing to risk your QB over your bitterness towards a player that didn't get vax'd and couldn't complete the 2021 season? If you weren't willing to play Eli why would you have Walters sign him for 3 years? That one roster change could improve our offense immensely, fixing our defense is probably two changes but solutions are in house. I guess my message to Osh and the team would be "We as fans are sick of not seeing the best players we have not start and play the most reps, fix it before we FO."
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I would be shocked if they went outside of the organization for that help and it was more effective than what Wade could do himself.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Renovating someone's house. It may happen and we don't know but I will never understand why the team doesn't ask him to come spend time with punting prospects at TC to teach just that one technique as in to the wind is such a tricky aspect of the game.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
That's the polite way of saying what I was thinking.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
This team and its actions just confuse the hell out of me. Will be hard to get motivated to spend 6 hours to and from a home game if it doesn't turn around fast.
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Only the part pertinent to my argument.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Or is 3 Safeties MOS Leveling Up???
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Not really... I still hang out with my best friend Dave I've known him since we were kids at school Last night he had a few shots Got in a tight spot Hustling a game of pool With a couple of red neck boys And one great big fat biker man I heard David yell across the room Hey Buddy how bout a helping hand I said Dave I ain't as good as I once was My how the years have flown But there was a time Back in my prime When I could really hold my own But if you want a fight tonight Guess those boys don't look all that tough I ain't as good once was But I'm as good once, as I ever was
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
What's that country song? "I'm not as good as I once was; but I'm as good once as I ever was" Booch knows this about himself, if only some of our players did...
-
Lock of the Week 7: 2024
Stayed alive last week, sticking with Streveler.
-
The 2024 Grim Reaper Thread
A very sad weekend overall… https://people.com/tv/shannen-doherty-dead/
-
Lock of the Week 2024: 6
Streveler
- GDT - Ottawa Redblacks vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers - Let the Redemption Tour Begin!
-
Lock of the Week 2024: 5
Philpot, Tyson
-
Lock of the Week 2024: 4
Hollins.
-
GDT - Is 3rd time the charm vs Lions
Anyone have a link to a stream? I’m in Texas and can’t get TSN to work.
-
Lock of the Week 2024: 3
Carey
-
Lock of the Week 2024: 3
Caleb Evans
-
Restaurant/food thread
Thanks, will add that to my shopping list for my Saturday drive home from Fargo airport.
-
Lock of the Week 2024: 2
Going to avoid Bombers until I see them doing something. Going with BC’s Fulgham.
-
Lock of the Week 2024: Week 1
Demski
-
2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News
Has anyone else been watching hockey with all the BET365 commercials? I was surprised (/s) by the one I saw last night detailing how you can see the app to restrict your access or to force you to take time away from it, I believe they called it a "holiday"...
-
2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News
One other thing I will say is how proud I am to have Osh as our coach. In each of these incidents he has come out with statements that are on the right side and wasn't afraid to be critical of the CFLPA or the Argos/CFL interpretation of the CBA.