Everything posted by GCJenks
- 2024 Grey Cup Pick 'Ems
-
Riders at Bombers WF Chat
I am pretty sure one had the QB chased into his arms and basically he got tackled by the QB and got credit for the sack and the other was also a QB pursued into his reach.
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
F*&K the Argos, Kelly, Dinwiddie and Pinball should all be unemployed.
-
Bombers at Als GDT
Did anyone else hear the CJOB pre-game explanation as to why Michael Griffen was scratched last minute against the Argos?Apparently his grand parents came up to watch him play and his grandfather had a medical emergency and passed away. I am thinking there is some extra fire there today and he is going to make an impact. GO BLUE!!!!
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I'm not sorry for the way I feel. Kelly should never have been allowed to resume his career in the CFL, he shouldn't be "on pace" for anything in this league. I recognize that other platers with criminal records have been allowed to continue to play but Kelly violated league policy within the confines of the team facility. I don't believe if this was any team but the Argos the league would have allowed him to play.
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
The idea than anyone the purports themselves as a Bomber fan is here talking about how great Chad Kelly is; just leaves me feeling dirty in a way I don't enjoy...
-
Restaurant/food thread
Any details on where? I drive down McPhillips all the time and I haven't seen anything like this? Is it on the Leila side? I see weekly updates on Reddit about the one underway near Seasons of Tuxedo but this is the first mention I have heard about the Garden City.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I guess online it is, was trying to support a team sponsor if I wasn’t going to support the team.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I hate to say it but my search for a new cowbell continues, Princess Auto was a bust and actually suggested Peavey Mart.
- Week 18 Pick 'Ems
-
3 stars plus hh return of the blue bullies
I will have to check them out. I have a true percussive bell and drums sticks for beating on it but there was a point at the old stadium they told us we weren’t allowed drums sticks as they could be weapons. That doesn’t seem to be an issue anymore but will check out a PA store.
-
3 stars plus hh return of the blue bullies
Probably did more damage to the bell than you. I had pieces flying off mine last night. Might have to old school with a drum stick and proper musical bell. Those Bomber ones just don’t last a whole season…
-
Elks at Bombers Talk
Is there a rule about non rostered players travelling? I just don't understand why we wouldn't take at least one offensive and one defensive player with them on the road if there isn't.
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Beat me too it, I was just going to say how long before he’s announced as the newest Crider?
-
Restaurant/food thread
I picked up the "Zero" version when I was in GF last June, my wife likes it with vodka...
- 2024 Week 15 Pick 'Ems
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
My biggest issue with streaming sports and not having cable is recording, 2 years of only having Starlink and various streaming services I never found a satisfactory method of recording and rewatching anything. When Valley Fiber hooked us up went full TV package again, dropped some streaming and yes, it is more $$ but the house is happier. If I had found an IPTV service that was simple and easy for others, maybe that would work for us but I got frustrated with the free services I tried and constantly needed to update with new codes.
- 2024 Week 15 Pick 'Ems
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
The other thing about Sergio's pre-game warm ups, he has a young fan come out of the North End Zone come help with shagging balls. She is obviously a fan of his and it is pretty cute to see her out them with him, guessing 7 or 8 yrs old.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Very much so which is why I was sure to specify which direction. Pre-Game that is the Bombers end so not a lot of chance to kick in the other direction is SK is on the field. I think he tried some at the half but I don't have a view of the other end.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
He was trying 70 yarders during BJB warm up, they were falling about 5 yards short into the South End.
-
3 stars plus hh bjb sweep first place defended
I'm a big fan of the Criders being Winless since Week 7. Last couple of years there last win has been around Labour Day, could you imagine (and I feel possible) they go winless the rest of the year? July 19th as final win of the season???
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I tried to keep an eye if he played again and later in the 4th I thought I saw him on the field again, he did not get many plays that is for sure.
- 2024 Week 14 Pick 'Ems
- 2024 Week 14 Pick 'Ems