Everything posted by GCJenks
-
2019-20 Grey Cup Champs Off-season discussion.
This is for the Old Boys club that ran the board before Wade took over. I could walk 100ft to the boss's office and find a 1990 one in his closet.
-
2019-20 Grey Cup Champs Off-season discussion.
I bet if the tape exists you could email or text Hal and he would find it for you.
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
Must be my blue tinted glasses again, I just thought we were better.
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
I agree, reading the article and they are questioning BLM's injury recovery? Did he not finish the season looking okay? I don't remember us beating them because he sucked.
-
2020 Free Agent Tracker
Does Fenner have a place on our team at the right price? Surprised by a lot of the names still available, either time has past some by or the new CBA is really screwing with the mid tier guys getting jobs.
-
Bombers bringing back Willie Jefferson
So when the hell are the new jerseys going to be available. I need a new one and I know what player I want!!!
-
CFL News Conference in Montreal This Morning
Who? Have these guys been mentioned at all before ?
-
Did You Know..
I think I read the same about the Riders getting ready for the WF.
-
Did You Know..
Walters might not be that guy but Wade is. Besides I think they are more focused on the 2020 GC Parade that will start at IGF West and travel all the way up the Trans Canada home to Winnipeg. What is that Simpson's quote "That's it, we're going back to Winnipeg!!"
-
2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!
Did you have one of their fine premium Club beers while you were there? I was told Monday that they are ice cold (no one opens that fridge ever...).
-
2020 Blue Bombers Schedule
Already had a request for a couple tickets to the Ti-Cat game in September. Saturday night should be good for some out of towners to travel in for.
-
2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!
The Bombers lost a great fan this weekend. RIP CST Allan Poapst. A great man and great fan, thankful that he was able to witness the victory in person and even had Strevy pour him a drink from the cup.
-
O'Shea and Walters Re-Sign
You can’t be drunk all dat if you don’t get drunk in the morning...😂😆
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
I am not too worried about what Dinwiddie thinks of himself. I only care that he convinces Pinball that the 9th pick and Arbuckle are better than Collaros. Until we have signed a couple of QB's I am concerned that Lapo brings Nichols to OTT and Pinball overpays Collaros and he goes to T.O. I really don't see us as a landing spot for Arbuckle and can imagine him extending in Calgary over signing in a system he's unfamiliar with. As my coaching and GM worries have been allayed I do expect the same for my QB concerns. I am confident that we will have 2 of Strev, Nichols and Collaros and I am fine with any 2.
-
O'Shea and Walters Re-Sign
Where's my blood pressure monitor? I'm sure I could get the Dr a good reading right now...
-
2019-20 Grey Cup Champs Off-season discussion.
I was told that you have to mark sarcastic posts within emojis... Seems that some members need instructions for everything...
-
2019-20 Grey Cup Champs Off-season discussion.
How is it that the Bombers have done virtually nothing so far and I am loving this off season so far.
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
How many of these kids even know who Carrot Top is...
-
Bomber Free Agent Discussion
I hear what you are saying. Nichols reaction Twitter to the Lapo announcement, the notification I received from Twitter that both Lapo and Nichols started following @redblacks ... They only part I might disagree with it overpaying Collaros, I think we make him a fair offer and he takes it or not. If he goes to FA he's not coming back here. My greatest fear is that we end up overpaying for Nichols after being shunned by Collaros before FA opens. We are 3 weeks out from the Grey Cup Victory, why hasn't a new contract for Osh been announced yet?
-
Lapolice to be name Ottawa’s new HC
I still say it was Lemon and intention to injure. Was going to happen that game on the earliest play he could. Hate that F'er almost as much as Simoni.
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
Emojis = Sarcasm indicator, I'm getting it now...
-
2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!
I'm pretty sure his off-season / future career is financial planning.
-
2019-20 Grey Cup Champs Off-season discussion.
I am still surprised that Khari signed a new deal so soon.
-
2019-20 CFL Offseason
The league will find a way to help with Argos with Cap relief when this happens... In the end I don't know if it matters to ZC or not but I suspect that Pinball whispered a number in his ear when he told him of the trade. Walters offer will be less but comes with play off money and the leagues best OL keeping him safe. Wanting to win and have the best chance to stay healthy vs Bigger $$.
-
Bomber Free Agent Discussion
I like that Strev deal, I think that would work for all parties. I have a hard time wrapping my head around paying Nichols over $500 000. I am not sure that management would agree with the sentiment that he deserves a pay bump, I would prefer something with more performance based compensation. I guess if he comes back and just doesn't have it you can release him but can't afford big up front at all.