Everything posted by GCJenks
-
Riders at Bombers -BANJO BOWL 2023 GTD-
What an afternoon of football. Weather was perfect and the game pretty damn close too. If only Demski had gotten more than one pass for 8 yards… strike 5 I’m out… Made it to the airport in plenty of time and not waiting for my flight to Calgary for the first left of this trip.
-
Banjo Bowl early thread
Strevy did an interview with OB on the drive home yesterday. He’s staying in shape hoping for his phone to ring from the NFL. Week 2 or week 15 he’ll be ready to answer the call. He’s only here for the party and see his friends.
-
Riders at Bombers -BANJO BOWL 2023 GTD-
Looks like a great day for a football game, start strong and stomp these banjo pickin inbreds. I feel this is going to be very much like the second BC game. Going to come out hot and keep on rolling. Let’s get this game started, I’ve got a plane to catch tonight.
-
Lock of the Week Part II: Week 14
Demski
- Week 13 - Labour Day Classic, Bombers @ Riders
- Week 13 - Labour Day Classic, Bombers @ Riders
-
LDC 2023 Early chat
I’m glad the Banjo Bowl is 3pm or I would be screwed next week.
- Week 13 - Labour Day Classic, Bombers @ Riders
- Week 13 - Labour Day Classic, Bombers @ Riders
-
CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
There is an old guy in our row at IGF that HATES Proulx. When he sees him on the field, he rants for the next 3 hours.
-
CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Can they start giving away CNE entry for games in June and July? Maybe free TFC ticket with purchase of an Argo? Financially I would love that team to be successful but…
-
CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Bomber family are typically 20-24 rows up on the side of the stadium camera and seemly out of reach of the field camera. Though my 10 yr old is starting to think it is some sort f conspiracy to give them privacy and that’s why he can’t get on the jumbotron. Pretty easy explanation, there are less people in the Toronto stands than in the field.
-
LDC 2023 Early chat
I don’t think he’s taken any shots at Clandeboye (yet?).
-
Lock of the Week 13: Part II
Demski
-
LDC 2023 Early chat
I hope to win the Lottery. I expect the Winnipeg Blue Bombers to go out on the field and do what it takes to win every time they play.
-
LDC 2023 Early chat
I expect the team I am cheering for to win every game the play. Logically I know it is impossible and I will have disappointments but I still expect it. "Any given Sunday" speaks to how I rationalized the games in the bad years, I would not make the effort to watch if I expected my team to lose.
-
LDC 2023 Early chat
When do they go back to practice this week? This is almost as bad as a bye week with the lack of team news.
-
Little Cats at Big Cats
Man you have to love the Bombers social media team. Trolling the Lions in a hurry. https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwbkIzoN91j/?igshid=NzZhOTFlYzFmZQ==
-
Little Cats at Big Cats
Embaassing or meaningless and irrelevant?
-
Little Cats at Big Cats
I’m very okay getting this Pick’em wrong.
-
Little Cats at Big Cats
Donut stop no one.
-
Les Waseau @ Bombers GDT
That’s what I told her, if we’re up by less than 2 TD’s with 5 minutes left we’ll stay, otherwise we might dash early. Of course if we’re killing them it’s so hard to leave and miss the fun. The hour plus home and then 45 to the airport are a concern.
-
FNF Stamp vs. Argos
Free admission with your CNE pass?
-
Les Waseau @ Bombers GDT
About 13 years too late for that. I hear you. We attend games as a family and the game or 2 I have to miss a year due to work travel really annoy her. I’m attending a conference that starts Sept 10. The flight I was sent departed 9am Saturday, I wasn’t missing the Banjo Bowl and switched it to 9:55pm Saturday so we can attend the game. She’s still on my ass “if it’s close and you want to leave early to make your flight…” Last year she had a bad sciatica flare up and limped her way to the banjo bowl and pretty had to side sideways to and from in the truck to be any little bit comfortable. Will not miss a Banjo Bowl.
-
Les Waseau @ Bombers GDT
Or a message to us to get new girlfriends…