Everything posted by voodoochylde
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
Fixed that for you.
-
Day Before GDT: Larks @ Bombers
And if McGuire went down .. the emergency QB would probably be someone like Darvin Adams.
-
Day Before GDT: Larks @ Bombers
Why would he? He's basically had a cup of coffee since being acquired by Winnipeg.
-
Osh is a Legend
Only in the CFL can a 'game manager' win a Championship Respectfully, Trent Dilfer & Brad Johnson
-
GDT: Bombers @ Asshats
My friend .. THAT I can agree with.
-
GDT: Bombers @ Asshats
There are times when he gets a game plan suited to his strengths and he looks like a juggernaut. He’s a guy who can take over a game and make something happen. That’s been born out already. Can you say the same thing about Nichols? I’m not disagreeing that we likely would have a better record with Nichols .. but I’m also not confident he’ll take us further than we’ve been already.
-
GDT: Bombers @ Asshats
It doesn’t matter who lines up behind center if we insist on driving square pegs into round holes.
-
GDT: Bombers @ Asshats
The difference between a 9 year vet and a guy who has had a handful of pro starts.
-
Osh is a Legend
Winston Rose played a helluva game. His “miscues” likely come down to a player feeling like he needed to take the game in his hands. Good decision? That comes down to a matter of inches.
-
GDT: Bombers @ Asshats
Hey guys. Just preemptively jumping in to ask that we keep things above board .. I’m as pissed as anyone but let’s do our best to keep discussion on the team and away from anything personal. Would greatly appreciate that guys.
-
GDT: Bombers @ Asshats
Streveler is not playing well but this game plan .. garbage. If nothing else, I’m happy the defence Came to play tonight.
-
CFL Playoff Tracker
So .. outside of Hamilton .. I'm cheering for a whole slate of eastern teams this weekend. Go Red-argo-uettes!
-
Nichols out for the year
With the way QBs are going down this season, would anyone part with a rostered quarterback?
-
GDT - Little Kitties @ Blue Bombers
I'm on it ... /shakes fist
-
Vernon Adams Jr suspended
Helmets get ripped off all the time in the sport of football. **** happens. It's usually a 15 yard penalty. Players lids go flying on the regular. Just to be clear, I'm not disagreeing. I believe Adams should have been tossed but if a referee didn't see it (and you have to take their word or simply accept their incompetence) and there's not enough video evidence to support "Oh ****, he hit him with the helmet?!?" how can you make a call that will very likely dictate the outcome of the game?
-
Vernon Adams Jr suspended
I watched the game just like everyone else and while I *believed* he hit Bighill with the helmet and deserved an ejection, I didn't actually see the helmet hitting Biggie. We could infer that he was hit but without clear evidence of that how can they toss a team's starting QB?
-
The Environment Thread
@kelownabomberfan and *everyone else* in this thread .. if we can't resort to name calling in this space (however cute you might think it is) then give yourself a timeout, take a break .. or I will be forced to give you one. Just a warning guys .. carry on.
-
Vernon Adams Jr suspended
One missed call didn't cost us that game, a complete shitting of the bed did. The entire second half was a gong show. Adams should not have been on the field after swinging the helmet at Bighill. It *may* have changed the outcome of the game (I'm not fortune teller). The one thing I can say for certain is that win or lose, the Bomber collapse was inexcusable.
-
Correct me if I'm wrong, but...
I mean this in the nicest way possible .. Just shut your mouth and get that **** out of here. Don't *ever* speak that sort of nonsense into existence. Carry on! 😉
-
Correct me if I'm wrong, but...
If nothing else, we'd have been in the dance with more regularity than we have been since Miller took over. It's easy to second guess the decision to stay or move though, especially when you see how weak that division is. The positives: we were compensated for the move (the club needed this at the time) and we have more 'traditional rivalries' in the West. But how would the draft have played out these last years? We'd have finished higher consistently .. wouldn't have had the same selections, may not have been able to select the talent we did or build the depth we have. I'm fine taking our lumps but dammit, I do want a Grey Cup win.
-
Game Day Thread: Week 15- Bombers @ Als, Khari Redux Edition
Simply put, this is what happens when you play not to lose.
-
Canadian Politics
- Bombers release Chris Matthews
Not sure he's an upgrade but he is someone who has bought into the offense and what his role is going to be on the team. That's not something I can truly say about Matthews - I don't think he bought into the LaPo offense or was content being a 'bit player'.- Andrew Harris suspended for 2 games
Personal use? I don't even want to know ...- GDT-Tire fire vs Bombers
I'm simply hoping they allow him to be a bit of a gunslinger. Let him take his shots. There was a play last night after Strevs came in where he had a shot down the field to Matthews (if he wanted it), the throw was underneath and short of the first down. Matthews was wide open and he was none too happy when he came off the field. I say this because I pray to God they don't put Streveler in the same check down, ball control bullshit they have Nichols running week in week out. His talents are wasted there. You're going to get good and bad if you let him play but you brought in these receivers for a reason. Let them make plays on the ball .. let your athletes be athletes. - Bombers release Chris Matthews