Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

voodoochylde

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by voodoochylde

  1. Love this so much.
  2. One of the stark differences between this team and the Rider team we faced was their demeanour when things weren't going their way. Many have already touched on it but there was a sense of calm, a "we've got this" whereas on the few missed opportunities the Riders had .. they were pointing fingers, yelling and throwing a fit (Duke on the overthrow from Fajardo which would have been a walk in), they were agitated .. they played like individuals. We played for one another.
  3. This. I get that everyone is on “the catch” but the hand in the back .. the push off so he could make a play on the ball .. what are you watching refs?
  4. Try Arrow .. my go to brew from TCB
  5. One of my favourite local breweries.
  6. Hey guys we had a duplicate thread going so I've merged the two together just to keep the pre-game smack talk in the same place.
  7. Winnipeg .. FIFO (Fit In or **** Off) Saskatchewan .. FMFO (Fight Me or **** Off)
  8. The last two games of the year left a sour taste in my mouth. I hope they come out on Sunday and set the tone right away. Don't let that Saskatchewan team off the mat. Play smart physical football on both sides of the ball - punch them in the mouth (over and over again). Let them know they have no business being in the same building with us.
  9. And on that note .. I think this thread has lived it's useful life.
  10. Curious .. wouldn’t reviews be initiated by the replay official in the last three minutes of the 4th quarter (and OT)?
  11. Edmonton got hosed there.
  12. I didn't ask a question.
  13. Love Zach but ..not even close to either of them.
  14. I think this thread is probably past it's best before date. #saynotothreadnecros
  15. Sayles wouldn't have made that backfield.
  16. Either of these two teams *could* beat the Bombers. If we played our best ball, it’s not close .. but we have been uneven at times over the course of the year and I’ll take nothing for granted.
  17. No (being somewhat glib) .. simply shows how deep this team is. Walters and team deserve all kinds of respect.
  18. O’Shea said it best on the post game: every year and every team are different. This team has completely bought into the process and tonight was a powerful demonstration of that. What a complete ass kicking. I love it.
  19. Not saying they haven't been good (win wise) .. but they haven't played their best ball with a packed house. Casual fans don't respond to that.
  20. Winnipeg football fans are notorious for not showing up - there's always an excuse (cottage season, holiday, Jet's game, it's too cold, it's too hot .. sale at Ikea). The flip side of that is that when people have turned out the Bombers, more often than not, have **** the bed. Tonnes of good will, 30K+ in the stands .. lay an egg. If we get 25K tomorrow I'll be pleasantly surprised.
  21. He’s a first year coordinator and still cutting his teeth .. I think that if Buck is serious about developing as a coach, he stays here in Winnipeg and continues on with this organization. There’s no danger in him leaving.
  22. We were a wasteland for *many* years and I cannot overstate how important the work Miller, Walters and O'Shea put in was to creating a culture of success. FIFO? Absolutely.
  23. We have been remarkably healthy to this point so I hate seeing the injuries start to pile up now. Need to put the Lions away and put a bow on hosting the West Division final.
  24. I would have forgiven his 💩 tacking all game had he made that pick and returned it

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.