Everything posted by BomberBall.
-
Ottawa RedBlacks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
Not even borderline…. They flat out weren’t penalties.
-
Ottawa RedBlacks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
Brown is getting very impatient.
-
Ottawa RedBlacks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
We needed to challenge that. Awful.
-
Ottawa RedBlacks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
What the hell was the call??
-
Ottawa RedBlacks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
Love the screen game.
-
Ottawa RedBlacks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
Wow, nice snag by Stearns.
-
Ottawa RedBlacks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
How is it as good as a sack, Suitor?
-
Ottawa RedBlacks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
Officiating is brutally one sided so far….
-
Ottawa RedBlacks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
Never mind. 😁
-
Ottawa RedBlacks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
This defense is nowhere near good enough to overcome brutal calls like that.
-
Ottawa RedBlacks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
That’s not a penalty
-
Ottawa RedBlacks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
Yeah, if Woods is physically ready to play, it’s ridiculous to not get him in the lineup. Especially with our depleted secondary, that hasn’t exactly been firing on all cylinders, we need to create havoc in the pocket.
-
Ottawa RedBlacks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
Like most everyone else, I’m not going into this game with a tonne of optimism. I’m just hoping for a performance that doesn’t make me want to punch my tv.
-
GDT - Bombers at Stamps- Aug 9
We could start by stapling Thomas and Kola to the bench.
-
GDT - Bombers at Stamps- Aug 9
To be fair, Brady didn’t same on his carry right before that.
-
GDT - Bombers at Stamps- Aug 9
Need a stop from the D….. This game is shifting in a bad direction.
-
GDT - Bombers at Stamps- Aug 9
Lawson fitting in where Bridges left off.
-
Bombers at Stamps early chat
Yup, Stamps D will actually have to account for him…. Wheatfall might be the happiest guy about Mitchell getting into the lineup.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Beauty. My family was out of town for this one, but I remember listening on the radio.
-
Bombers at Stamps early chat
Yeah, it’s pretty hard to make an argument justifying this player/roster usage…. As well as others.
-
Bombers at Stamps early chat
Yup, exactly what I thought when I read Lawson was out again. And we know there is ZERO chance they trim Jake’s snaps for an import. Ugh.
-
Argos at Bombers early chat
Sure, but the roster is a pretty big part of just ******* winning.
-
Argos at Bombers early chat
I’m sorta okay with this roster. I can’t understand how Mitchell can’t get a sniff…. Like how many receivers need to go down?? Crazy. That group is ugly. Like others have said, I hope Kramdi’s smarts pay off at S and he can diagnose things quickly, because his coverage skills are poor. Maybe Cooley will get some snaps in the slot? That’s why he was activated? I hope this line can give Strev some time…. Because his receivers aren’t exactly top shelf. Fingers crossed.
-
Argos at Bombers early chat
It’s big for Strev, but I feel bad for him having it be behind this O line. Yikes. Didn’t think Stan would be out this long. I’m sure Neufeld would love to get away from Kola, but his days of kicking outside are over I’m afraid. And yeah, whatever shape this line takes on Friday, it’s likely not going to be pretty.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Take the ‘m’ off many, and I agree.