Everything posted by BomberBall.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
We need receivers, obviously, so these signings aren’t a big surprise, but it also makes you wonder if they are directly related to Demski, or more likely Sterns injury. Also possible conversations with Wilson have lead the team to believe he’s going to hang around down south hoping for another shot.
-
Back to Back - Blue Bombers vs Riders Pre-Game Chat
Woods has to get on the roster for this game. Like you said, pressure will be key and we have to get more from our D line. I’d like to see Bailey inserted as well, but I highly doubt that’s going to all of a sudden happen. It would make a lot of sense, but….
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes GDT
Why is Brady still playing?
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes GDT
Thanks Willie. That dude was wide open.
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes GDT
No yards?
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes GDT
To an extent, sure, but that was beyond a few taps or glancing blows… and I believe he did close his hand on his mask when Kola’s helmet came off. Maybe I’m wrong.
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes GDT
Like maybe Mitchell getting a target?
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes GDT
Yeah, but Kola getting 3-4 jabs to the face, then having his helmet knocked off, doesn’t warrant their intervention.
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes GDT
He makes me want Bridges back.
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes GDT
Lawson is getting abused.
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes GDT
To say we’re thin at WR, is a massive understatement….. we were before that game started. Going to have to throw to Mitchell now.
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes GDT
Yeah, nice job by Sterns.
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes GDT
It’s incredible how consistently awful Kola is.
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes GDT
And on another stupid damn play call.
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes GDT
Oh no
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes GDT
Lawson is so bad, he nearly kept Holm from picking that off.
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes GDT
Dime by Zach. Nice catch Demski.
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes GDT
That wasn’t a hold. At all.
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes GDT
Ummmm….. Hands to the face much??
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes GDT
Come on Zach.
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes GDT
I just really hope our D can create pressure and the secondary doesn’t give a massive cushion. I can’t stand watching us allow an inexperienced QB sit back and get comfortable making easy throws.
-
Bombers at Als early chat
Right. I don’t think anyone is advocating rushing them into the lineup and starting them, but I can’t see how people would be against giving them a handful of reps each game and maybe a few more in garbage time. IMO that would really help their development.
-
Random Jets News
I have no idea what his skill level is, but I would say he has zero chance of ever reaching the PGA Tour.
-
Bombers at Als early chat
One can hope…. Those glasses made him look like a moron.
-
Bombers at Als early chat
Man, I would love to see all of that…. And it’s so frustrating to know that likely none of it will happen.