Everything posted by BomberBall.
-
Random Jets News
That’s more than I was expecting and I would have liked to see the term be longer. I’m sure Chevy knows what he’s doing, but these last couple of deals he seems a bit anxious.
-
Argos at Bombers early chat
Because the team is full of veterans, and we all know they don’t need to practice.
-
Argos at Bombers early chat
Anybody holding out any real hope for changes on Friday? Aside from injury related swaps? Pretty safe to assume Case will be out. I’m not. Especially since O’Shea seems to think everything is fine.
-
GDT- Bombers @ Toronto
I know what you’re saying about Zach’s 2nd pick not being his fault, it was a crazy sequence of bounces that were very unlucky, but he caused that by throwing high to an open receiver. An easy throw that he needs to make. I think Streveler has the tools, but I feel like someone needs to correct his mechanics…. I can’t think of many throws last night that he actually stepped into. He’s almost always throwing flat footed or off his back foot. He has a great arm, but he could make more throws on time if he got back to his fundamentals.
-
Bombers at Argos early chat
Those policies aren’t going to help people’s game day experience and would likely have a negative effect on their desire to return.
-
Bombers at Argos early chat
He’s unbelievably stubborn, there’s no denying that. I’m not necessarily lobbying for him to be let go, but someone, Walters or Miller, need to at least give him an ultimatum and see if he’s even capable of changing his ways.
-
Bombers at Argos early chat
I knew this would happen, but it’s still bloody infuriating.
-
Bombers at Argos early chat
Yup, the last couple of games have gone well, so no need to change anything. No one here is surprised, but just once I’d like our media to ask why there will be no changes. Do you think the roster makeup and game plans were solid the last 2 games? If yes…. So execution was the issue? Then expand on that. I know we likely won’t get straight answers, but at least pose the questions and apply a little pressure.
-
Bombers at Argos early chat
Assembled media asking all the tough questions. Ugh. 95% of it is talking about Castillo and Medlock. The really important stuff you need to hear after getting absolutely crushed in back to back weeks.
-
Bombers at Argos early chat
If we don’t get pressure and play soft coverage, look for history to repeat itself.
-
Bombers at Argos early chat
Good to see Makonzo on the field…. No other changes is expected, but wildly frustrating.
-
GDT - Bombers vs Stampers
Lots of blame to go around. This is not a good team right now.
-
GDT - Bombers vs Stampers
It’s probably been talked about, but I’m at the game and haven’t seen Person get a snap…. Has he?
-
GDT - Bombers vs Stampers
There was no penalty…. It was right in front of me.
-
Stamps at Bombers early chat
Shocked, but happy to see Person added to the roster. I hope he gets a good chunk of snaps to see what he can do.
-
Random Jets News
There’s only one way that contract will go.
-
Stamps at Bombers early chat
I would love to see another DE added, but I have my doubts it will happen.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
60% chance today, but haven’t seen a drop so far in the city.
-
Bombers at Stumps GDT
For sure. It drives us fans bananas…. Think of how it feels for the players that know they are better, yet continue to take a back seat to guys that are clearly inferior. Maddening.
-
Random Jets News
I find it surprising that it wasn’t about money or term and the Jets would’ve exceeded the Carolina offer. Not sure I’m buying that. But whatever…. Good luck to you Nik.
-
Bombers at Stumps GDT
Demski was wide open. It looked like he was going there no matter what…. Never even glanced anywhere else. WTF?
-
Bombers at Stumps GDT
I guess the plan is to bang through 10 field goals and win this thing?
-
Bombers at Stumps GDT
Do we run any slants or is it just hooks and a few gos? No one is ever coming across the formation. And Dalton drops one. Oh boy.
-
Bombers at Stumps GDT
Oh jeez
-
Bombers at Stumps GDT
I saw it after the previous catch, but not in the endzone…. Hopefully it’s not an issue, but yeah, might as well hold him out of this crap show. We have lots of receivers anyway, right? Ugh.