Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BomberBall.

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BomberBall.

  1. Not many bounces going the Jets way tonight. Pionk has been awful.
  2. Better late than never…. I guess? Probably too late, but whatever. They never replaced Kola for sucking, so maybe this is a small step. Let’s give Eli a real chance and not crap on him the first block he misses…. Because you know there will be people here doing that.
  3. So sending him out wide is a bad idea? Lol
  4. That has to be grinding his gears.
  5. This is true, and I want Chevy to wait for the best possible deal, but he also has to consider the possibility of potential diminishing returns. The longer Helle sits, the more rusty he likely gets. GM’s might be a bit leery of acquiring a goalie that’s been on the shelf for months. I still think we’re in the drivers seat, but it’s something to consider.
  6. I agree, but do you actually think that will happen? Pretty sure I already know your answer.
  7. Nice to win a game like that when you’re getting outshot, but still find a way. Connor is on another level right now. Skinner was really solid and kept us in it early. Hopefully JMo is okay.
  8. No Bauer again. The home crowd probably doesn’t want to see him play anyway.
  9. Ugh. Yeah….. I saw this posted and just said, seriously? Why aren’t we bringing in any big imports that can win contested catches? A small, slow, Canadian? A must have apparently. Still trying to force feed a WR unit starting 3 Canucks?
  10. Yes, that crossed my mind too. But I think Koepke was with Boston and he didn’t get that opportunity. I just feel like Bauer deserved to be in there. Nothing against St. Ivany. Although he didn’t impress me much.
  11. Really good win. Jets hit 5 posts…. Don’t think I’ve ever seen that before.
  12. Not sure why Bauer was the one pulled. I guess he was bringing too much excitement to the team. DeMelo is the one who should sit, based on his play, but we know that won’t happen. Slow start for the Jets, but nice push back in the second part for the period. Could’ve had a goal or 2.
  13. Crazy that Koepke isn’t in tonight. Especially with a back to back situation. I guess Vlad playing horribly and also getting two penalties yesterday solidifies his spot.
  14. I agree with basically all of that. Especially 7 and 62. Both of them in the lineup is ridiculous and then having them on the same line is a total anchor around the team’s neck. No idea why Koepke isn’t in there.
  15. How is Kolesar back out on the ice?
  16. Neither ref sees JMo get elbowed in the face?
  17. They both had long streaks last year. Pointless streaks.
  18. I don’t get why Koepke would be scratched. He was one of our most improved players last year. Good energy and speed.
  19. Surprised to see that too. I recall him being limited in practice on one of the reports. That sucks.
  20. I think that’s just his overall arrogance coming across. He does the same thing talking about the NFL highlights.
  21. Does Jaworski have splinters in his ass? Because I don’t recall seeing him getting any snaps against TO. Maybe got dinged on ST?
  22. I agree. I started out really disliking him with his stints on the desk with Jay. He often just craps on players, plays, coaching decisions, etc. Comes off as arrogant and annoying. But as a colour guy, I like him. He gives some actual insight and talks about the X’s and O’s In a real way. He can still be a bit annoying, but he’s way, way better in that role.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.