Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BomberBall.

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BomberBall.

  1. I saw it after the previous catch, but not in the endzone…. Hopefully it’s not an issue, but yeah, might as well hold him out of this crap show. We have lots of receivers anyway, right? Ugh.
  2. After the throw to the back of the endzone?
  3. Suitor is such an idiot…. The wind affected the throw to Wheatfall? Not the dude in his face, eh?
  4. Feel like we’ve been beating this drum for a while…. Be nice to see a change.
  5. I may stop watching this. I don’t need the added aggravation.
  6. The only thing that was working.
  7. Maybe….. But I doubt it will bring about any changes.
  8. Why are we playing so far off these receivers. So much space. Looked like Jones was lost there too…. Happens too often with him.
  9. FFS….. is no one on our sideline shouting, Ball, Ball?! VAJ chucking up ducks and completing them. Brutal.
  10. Kola on skates again.
  11. Nice of Bryant to tell the refs there was a penalty there.
  12. OMG ….. VAJ is okay. It’s a miracle!!
  13. To be fair, all Thomas did was get thrown down. And yes, Bridges is definitely the weak link.
  14. Well….. Maybe not Boltus.
  15. That was some gawd awful defense. No pressure, no coverage…. And Thomas manages a RTP penalty.
  16. 6 years at $8.5M.
  17. Wow. Him being overvalued here must have made him delusional.
  18. Appleton getting $2.9M is insane. Thrilled it’s somewhere else.
  19. That….. And I don’t have to watch Appleton play anymore = Huge win
  20. I’d be absolutely giddy if this happened, but we all know there’s no way in hell Thomas will ever sit…. Except for when he falls over.
  21. I think Kramdi can be described like this too….. Somewhat.
  22. Oh I know about him propping up his head. Lol …. I’ve commented on it before. I can’t understand how the coaches watch film every week, and Thomas still sees the field for more than 5-10 snaps a game.
  23. I was at the game and I about lost my voice on that ridiculous PI call. Did the TSN commentators say anything about it?
  24. This is one of his biggest weaknesses…. On a long list of weaknesses. All he does is bull rush. He has absolutely no moves or ability to get off of a block. The O line never have to concern themselves with what he’s going to do…. They know it’s straight ahead every time. Makes for a real easy night.
  25. He 100% is not.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.