Everything posted by BomberBall.
-
Random Jets News
How on earth would Mangiapane be an upgrade?
-
Elks at Bombers early chat
Anyone know how many defensive snaps Ayers has had this season? I’m not sure there are any sites that track that….
-
Bombers at BC SUCKS GDT
Tui!!!!!
-
Bombers at BC SUCKS GDT
Not enough.
-
Bombers at BC SUCKS GDT
I’m watching the game at a pub with a bunch of people, so it’s been hard to focus…. Has Cooley touched the ball at all? From what I’ve seen…. He hasn’t.
-
Bombers at BC Sucks early chat
Ha… yeah, he’ll definitely get in the lineup if he’s a linebacker.
-
Random Jets News
Interesting. I’m surprised by that. Older guy, hasn’t played in a couple years, has some health concerns…. Maybe the agent trying to fan some flames? Regardless, hopefully he’s in good shape and has some juice left. Could be a cool story.
-
Random Jets News
Hopefully he’s got something left. Should at least help us with faceoffs. Makes sense for him to sign here…. I doubt there was a lot of competition for his services.
-
Bombers at BC Sucks early chat
If he is it’s probably marginal. But Bailey would actually offer something on defense… To a thin D line. Not a fan of that decision.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Holy ****.
-
BC SUCKS at Bombers GDT
I was worried Brady hurt his shoulder…... I said it to my buddy when we saw him heading for the tent. He was wincing pretty good. Hope it’s not too major, obviously.
-
BC SUCKS at Bombers GDT
I understand what you’re saying, but the win doesn’t mean people were wrong about their roster concerns. We fortunately didn’t have any injuries at WR or on the D line. Injuries there would’ve been tough to overcome, given how thin the lineup was. I still think the roster could’ve been constructed better, but that was a fun game to be at and a hell of a win.
-
BC SUCKS at Bombers GDT
Pretty solid win without our starting QB and RB.
-
BC SUCKS at Bombers GDT
I’ll add Streveler to that list. It’s kind of funny no one is really talking much about how Strev will look tonight. He’s our backup QB, coming off a major injury. I feel good about him and it seems most do, but it’s odd nonetheless.
-
Lions at Bombers early talk
Ha…. Not the media…. I was more going by comments from people here and the stuff Tait puts out.
-
Lions at Bombers early talk
Do you think he will actually see some snaps at DE? He hasn’t played there that I’m aware of and I didn’t see/hear any reports of him practicing there. Maybe I missed it?
-
Lions at Bombers early talk
Do you think opposing coaches look at our depth chart and have a bit of a chuckle? Obviously, the team has been successful, so I’m not saying anyone is looking down on us, but I got to believe it’s something other coaches notice and probably enjoy.
-
Lions at Bombers early talk
It’s not like it wasn’t expected, but that depth chart is so deflating. We always hope for no injuries, obviously, but with this lineup, we really need to stay healthy because we are crazy thin in some key spots. Ugh.
-
Craft Beer
Can’t do it….. Can’t drink anything Belgian. I know it’s a popular beer, but I just can’t.
-
Craft Beer
Juicii is my go to…. Love that beer.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
TCB did it last year too, so I assume they will again. Kilter has the better beer though, for sure.
-
Milt Stegall's son, Chase Stegall, dies suddenly at 20 years old
Man…. Just awful news. My heart goes out to Milt and his family. Can’t imagine how difficult this must be.
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
That may be too far. 😁
-
GDT - WPG @ SSK - P2:Judgment Day
Looks like kickoff delayed until 9:00 in anticipation of the air clearing somewhat.
-
GDT - WPG @ SSK - P2:Judgment Day
I agree with a lot of the comments above about what we’re wanting/hoping to see tonight… I’ll just add, health to the list.