Everything posted by BomberBall.
-
Bombers at RBs: The GDT
I think it’s safe to say, none of us will ever see another game like that.
-
Bombers at RBs: The GDT
Apples?
-
Bombers at RBs: The GDT
Wow….. this game is bananas.
-
Bombers at RBs: The GDT
Looks okay…. Thankfully.
-
Bombers at RBs: The GDT
Man, do we ever telegraph our blitzes.
-
Bombers at RBs: The GDT
Sure. And I don’t disagree, but we had 2 receivers in pretty close proximity there and Strev is trying to complete a dam pass. He’s been seeing ghosts and hesitant as hell, so I’m fine with that throw.
-
Bombers at RBs: The GDT
I don’t know …. There was a lot going on there…. I’m not putting that on Streveler.
-
Bombers at RBs: The GDT
Come on…. That was a good throw. Strev has been historically bad, but that was a good throw.
-
Bombers at RBs: The GDT
Strev is even screwing up the rpos…. Should have kept there.
-
Bombers at RBs: The GDT
Jones, you friggin idiot.
-
Bombers at RBs: The GDT
Stev is bailing too early…. Like he’s afraid to hang in there and actually throw the ball.
-
Bombers at RBs: The GDT
Classic CFL call and Classic TSN to just glaze over it and move on. Nothing to see here.
-
Bombers at RBs: The GDT
That’s being generous.
-
Bombers at RBs: The GDT
The football Gods are trying to keep us in this….
-
Bombers at RBs: The GDT
Clercius was wide open again.
-
Bombers at RBs: The GDT
Again
-
Bombers at RBs: The GDT
Strev with a bit of a burst.
-
Bombers at RBs: The GDT
Brown is helping us out.
-
Bombers at RBs: The GDT
Yup. Clercius I think.
-
Bombers at RBs: The GDT
JSK baited Strev into that.
-
Bombers at REDBLACKS early chat
Zero resistance. Zero pressure.
-
Bombers at RBs: The GDT
Pathetic. On 2nd and 9, they ran 4 curls…. And they were all wide open. Easy 1st down.
-
Bombers at RBs: The GDT
Stay home.
-
Bombers at REDBLACKS early chat
Yeah, back then O’Shea was likely forced or feared for his job…. Now? Not at all. And we rarely see changes due to below the line play. I’m not even sure he evaluates players that way…. We had a good practice, guys are running around having a good time out there, mistakes are fixable, yada, yada….
-
Bombers at REDBLACKS early chat
A db or linebacker that won’t play?