Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JohnnyAbonny

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by JohnnyAbonny

  1. As much as I relish them losing, the mess in Edmonton is really bad for the league..
  2. Chris Jones is going to get fired by Labour Day.
  3. Thanks. I thought they’d mistakenly thrown it on 00, but didn’t see him do anything eleven close to warranting it.
  4. Lions getting crowned by TSN the week before playing the Bombers. This feels familiar.
  5. They sure didn’t take very good care of it did they? That stadium’s what 5-6 years old?
  6. they should just use chalk for soccer until it gets a TV deal
  7. Kind of off topic but it would be really nice if organizations could keep the field free of paint from other sports. The soccer lines look super bush on TV.
  8. He’s had the LDC almost exclusively too for a while. By far my least favourite ref in a long time.
  9. That’s the guy who reffed last night. Dave Foxcroft.
  10. The stats say Robertson had one. I must have missed it too.
  11. I hate to say it but yeah. Jones in particular looks like he could be decent.
  12. This is what Richie’s D looks like when they can’t get consistent pressure with 4. Not a knock, it just is what it is.
  13. Oh I’m sure you’re right, they’re just awful in general, but maaan. Some of those calls, or missed ones were downright idiotic. Skimming through the replay and I still can’t believe the collective incompetence of these guys. Agree, good on the team and the coaching staff for not bitching about it on the field
  14. Re 3: Yeah, I’m not one to use the Refs on the take trope but my god. That legitimately made me think they could be into point shaving. I miss O&S too.
  15. Too bad DAN CLARK !!! didn’t play for the REDBLACKS.
  16. I don’t even want to think about the kind of havoc that world-class athlete Dan Clark would have wreaked.
  17. Did you know if Big Fat Braden Lenius played Bombers would have lost by 20?
  18. Typical. Harris throws for 800 yards and loses . TSN announcers slobber all over him.
  19. “Good football game that was ‘down to the wire’ until about 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter”- Glenneth J Suitor
  20. Enough about LL Cool J
  21. Oh for Christ sake catch an interception you guys. That’s 5
  22. This is the worst game I’ve seen this D have in years
  23. For about the 20th time in Dickie’s tenure there, a Rider d-lineman can’t look down and see white paint.
  24. Suitor- “What will Jason Shivers call now” *Sask takes brutal PI* Suitor “See, there’s the answer!”
  25. JJ had a couple of good years and one great one. I’d still put Grant ahead of him for clutch play alone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.