Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deiter Fan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Deiter Fan

  1. Clearly has no faith in the ability of Strev. Surprised he didn't equivocate at all...just doesn't think he's very capable.
  2. Last week Wilson got the worst looking clothesline I can ever remember...no flag. This week an intentional headshot on our QB and for all intents and purposes...no penalty.
  3. O'Shea says he will not comment on the penalty that took Zach out...or any other penalty/league decision. Also says Zach was not taken out for concussion protocol..."It was just the right thing to do"
  4. Agree...on both counts. I obviously meant to say Strev, not Zach...still vibrating...lol
  5. Said Buck has to open up the playbook for Strev...if he's not going to why is he our back-up.
  6. I don't know who that gal is but she has zero clue...zee ro.
  7. Willie never even jumped for it. He just stood there waiting for it to come down.
  8. Wow...S E R G I O!!
  9. Geezus...Strev took a heavy hit
  10. They can do this. Yes, sir...they can so!
  11. Nice run, Lucky
  12. There's no reason Strev couldn't throw the same type of passes Sask is using on us right now. Quick shorties.
  13. They can print that out and tack it up next to..."Yeah that should have been a PI that would have won you the game...sowwwy"
  14. But the guy that put him out is still in the game.
  15. For a second I thought a guy with a serious afro lost his lid.
  16. If I remember correctly he drove Ol' Dixie down to catch that train
  17. Can I get 2 packs of smokes instead? I aint eating that poison.
  18. I obviously can't speak for Rourke but were I he and had sycophants like Lalji labelling me the second coming I'd be tempted to tell him to stfu cuz it builds expectations that may simply not possible in a sport that is so heavily weighted towards the team rather than the individual. Plus the pressure it puts on having to perform/succeed is not realistic/fair.
  19. His touch on the deep balls has improved considerably

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.