Everything posted by Deiter Fan
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
Lots of time left. One big play is all we need.
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
Did he not win us a game this year? Pretty sure we didn't just hand it off all game.
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
So they just don't call no yards anymore??
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
Holding...thank God
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
You can't tell me we'd be in any worse shape giving the 4th to Streveler
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
The graphic said 3rd & 1 but I think it was at least 2
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
Do we consider giving a bunch of reps to the more mobile Streveler in the 2nd before Zach gets killed?
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
Spearing a down player to the head isn't a misconduct penalty...but a light shove is?
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
Bombers reporting on X that Bryant has been taken to hospital
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
Zach scramblin' and runnin'
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
Love the way Brady scraps for every last fn yard
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
Kate Beirness - "As well, too" - such a pro
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
That makes more sense 🤣
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
pajamas
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
- Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Exactly.- TNF- No Electricity yet vs Argos
It really became a comedy of errors- TNF- No Electricity yet vs Argos
Can anyone suppose why they iced Harris with that time out? Change the play call, maybe?- TNF- No Electricity yet vs Argos
Honest to God. I was sitting here wondering if he expected him to run around the end zone for 14sec before kicking the ball.- Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Perhaps I wasn't clear. As a former announcer it may be obvious to me but not others. When working in teams announcers sometimes take on attributes or characteristics of the people with whom they work. I think DN takes on irritating attributes of GS when they work together. I hope that clears things up.- Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Did I say it was "his fault"?- Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
He has a couple of crutches that bug me and they're both indicative of buying time to think of what to say next. 1 is his halting - period. after. every. word. crutch 2 is adding an "uh" to the end of words'uh. You know what I mean'uh? Other than that I find him genial and enthusiastic enough although I would prefer a little less of both. But most of what bugs me about him is that he always works with Suitor.- Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
He's getting roasted on X because he's chastising anyone who isn't as willing to slobber all over Rourke as he is.- Bombers at Lions GDT
Kid Mea Culpa- CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Not hearing anything in there about simply not being a bunch of blind, incompetent jack-wagons - Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread