Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deiter Fan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Deiter Fan

  1. I know, as a viewer, all I really tune in for is to see people in the stands having fun. I don't really care if the team wins. Actually I wish they'd spend less time focusing on the game and turn the cameras on the stands. 🙄
  2. On the bright side...for anyone with TCM...they're playing Python's Holy Grail and The Life of Brian back to back Sunday night.
  3. If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bs
  4. Ha! They don't seem to get that even when they're winning
  5. I heard a rumour about one that hurt his dog by cutting its nails too short...so he went with a new one.
  6. Just rewatching the game and yeah the last replay they showed was the one from ground level...and while it was the best view, imo, it simply doesn't meet the definition of "conclusive". You don't actually see the ball touch the ground/any pebble fly. Obviously my opinion is worth squat.
  7. I literally said out loud to myself..."does that guy come up whining to the refs after every sack?" We're talking about the Bomber's game, right?
  8. You may be right but It would have been nice to get half as many angles on it as they gave the Bonds non-interception instead of one from outside the stadium.
  9. Granted it may have been the right call but there was nothing on replay that supported it. Every angle was either motion blurred, too far away or blocked.
  10. Exactly. There was no clear/incontrovertible evidence on replay that ball touched the ground. None.
  11. Surprised it wasn't called...even more surprised it wasn't challenged
  12. His takes aren't gonna chase any league fans away from the games so they're unlikely to do any harm, expect, perhaps to him. Even bad opinions can lead to positive results. "A subtle thought that is in error may yet give rise to fruitful inquiry that can establish truths of great value" - Isaac Asimov
  13. The game wasn't terrible but the KO return ending really was cuz they missed a clear block in the back that should have nullified it. You hate to see a team fight to come back only to get corn-holed by the refs...I mean unless that team is sask.
  14. 1st & 10...Sask gets called for a 15yd misconducted penalty. They move it back 15yds...1st & 10? Also...Suitor on the Lawler catch they challenged..."He catched and secured it"...lol
  15. Perhaps a reminder that at times coaching and management have a bit more insight into a player's abilities than we do...as much as we might hate to admit it...lol Astonishing to think Buck just used him as a battering ram. I wonder if Strev would have come back if Buck was still the OC this year. Gotta be hard to be used like a mule when you know you have some thoroughbred tendencies.
  16. HardCoreBlue provided the rest of the comment and with the context it sounded less arrogant and more "F U. I don't take that ****"
  17. I heard the jawing but I couldn't tell who to attribute which comments to. I heard stuff like "Do you know who I am?" I assumed something that arrogant was coming from Betts.
  18. How the hell was that hit on Strev by Betts after he threw the ball away while scrambling in the 4th not a penalty? The ball was well away when Betts hit him. The reffing in this league...ugh...
  19. Damn that aged poorly...thank goodness
  20. "Bell Media executive" Oh, great...he'll be demanding a raise in pay every few months without providing any new services/features.
  21. That's certainly one way to look at it. Toronto saw/knew all the same things we did and went with him and it paid off pretty well. Another example of coaches/management with better insight/foresight? Dumb luck?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.