Everything posted by Eternal optimist
-
Hajrullahu-Hallelujah?
Would certainly be an upgrade... but based on how he left town, I could not see him wanting to play here again.
-
Odds and Sods - Game 3 - Bombers at Argos
Also, even if Buck Pierce as OC abandons the run game, Harris is a way better release valve than Brady.
-
Lock of the Week 4
@Jpan85 Once I inevitably fall off a cliff at this game, can I still play just for fun? Or does that muddy the waters for you? Wanna see if I can get a strike 14 weeks straight for a personal best.
-
Lock of the Week 4
I have decided to use my superhero power of completely whiffing on the Lock of the Week for good. Josh Huff
- Your CFL Haiku of the Game
- Your CFL Haiku of the Game
-
week 3 other games
I don't know why they did it - I'm not Arbuckle, nor do I represent the RedBlacks organization. There may be very legitimate, non-football reasons for making that decision. It could also be they were starstruck by Nichols' record before his injury, and thought the rebound would be much more drastic. People make mistakes, it happens.
-
week 3 other games
They simply hitched the wagon to the wrong horse. Happens in sports all the time.
- 3 stars and hh bluer than blue
-
GDT - Week 3 - The Champs @ Argos
In b4 they make the miraculous comeback and our **** kicker misses the extea point lmfao
-
GDT - Week 3 - The Champs @ Argos
There is still lots of time, but man, they gotta do somethin'.
-
GDT - Week 3 - The Champs @ Argos
When do we put in McGuire to shake things up.
-
GDT - Week 3 - The Champs @ Argos
You're right the Argos could recover 4 more of their own fumbles.
-
GDT - Week 3 - The Champs @ Argos
I'm just sayin' our last visit to TO was a wake up call for this team in 2019. Maybe an L here isn't so bad.
-
GDT - Week 3 - The Champs @ Argos
Jesus - 4 times the coughed it up - 3 times Boatmen recovered it on their own. Overall showing lackluster, but this game would be a lot worse if the D hadn't shown up.
-
GDT - Week 3 - The Champs @ Argos
You don't think we can beat the Stamps next Sunday?
-
GDT - Week 3 - The Champs @ Argos
Okay this offense led by Buck Pierce is too reminiscent of the putrid, anemic offense LaPo used to run with Buck as QB...
-
GDT - Week 3 - The Champs @ Argos
Lack of ball control offense rearing its ugly head. Best D in the league? Probably. Leaning too hard on them today though... they can only do so much with that time of possession.
-
GDT - Week 3 - The Champs @ Argos
Jeffcoat having himself a day.
-
GDT - Week 3 - The Champs @ Argos
You know what? Give us the penalty. Alexander will be there with the wood next time too.
-
GDT - Week 3 - The Champs @ Argos
So you wanna be a football player.
-
GDT - Week 3 - The Champs @ Argos
I've always wondered how much inter-provincial travel restrictions impacted the schedule-making. As Manitoba has relatively loose restrictions and is centrally located, we're the easiest to have a cross-Canada tour without breaking rules. That or they're just being jerks.
-
GDT - Week 3 - The Champs @ Argos
Lol... O'Shea just walks in, doesn't say a word, removes the nameplate from his locker. ... "Out."
-
GDT - Week 3 - The Champs @ Argos
You know what, with the way we started this game - I'm okay with them losing. It'd help keep them grounded. Too many wins deeper into the season and these players will start to get a big head. It's already showing itself in the penalties the team has taken.
-
GDT - Week 3 - The Champs @ Argos
Man Bailey needs to wake tf up.