Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eternal optimist

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Eternal optimist

  1. Even worse they probably had a PR guy craft it for a nominal fee that didn't count against the cap lol
  2. I think Bo Levi hates the cold more than other QBs. He was still phenomenal at his peak, but he just seemed to always play a bit off in the cold or snow
  3. I cant imagine how frustrating it would be to give it your all and have other player not buying in.
  4. I would argue that in today's CFL, Milt could draw pass interference calls like crazy. Dude always got roughed up but back then it was legal
  5. I think you are thinking of 2002: Stegall's stats: 106 catches for 1,896 yards. 10 games of over 100 yards, 23 receiving touchdowns. He set the league record for most touchdowns in a single season, and most receiving touchdowns in a single season. That same year Jones threw 5,354 yards and 46 touchdown passes.
  6. HH to Grant for the heads up play to just fall on the ball after that helmet doink. If the Riders recovered at that point it would've been disastrous if the no-yards call was missed...
  7. I like how both home games the riders kneeled down to end the first half despite trailing. They knew they were gonna lose tonight.
  8. Man I would love if SSK thought they were being sneaky crossing over to the East then got bounced in the Eastern Semi-Final lmao
  9. Other silver linings: Legghio had a good game O'Leary-Orange has fit in well, I thought Everyone else on this site also picked WPG to win, so I didn't lose any ground in the pick'ems
  10. Honestly you just can't start a D with that many fresh faces and expect good results.
  11. On the plus side this team (should) be amped up to crush the Riders at home on the 30th.
  12. Be honest... Do you put in a good day on the Friday before you go on vacay?
  13. I predict this outing will generate minimal talk on this forum.
  14. I mean tbh sometimes you get beat. It happens this isnt playing Madden on Rookie.
  15. I normally dont like chasing points, but we no longer have that luxury.
  16. Dont know why we didnt ground and pound earlier... Too late for that now
  17. 2 and out is exactly what we needed there
  18. Do they have mirrors in Saskatchewan? If so, time to look in the mirror, clowns.
  19. HH to the Rider coaching staff for kneeling down to end the game. At least they know their place lol.
  20. Very seldom Bomber players have overzealous celebrations. The entire club mentality reminds me of Barry Sanders... Make a great play, hand the ref the ball, go make another great play
  21. Lol Duke Williams finding a way to get on the stat sheet without being dressed (he got a crucial bench penalty in the 4th)
  22. Its like all those mid-level managers justifying their jobs by forcing staff to return to the office. Didn't make them look very useful when employees were just as productive working from home now, did it?
  23. What i am getting from this is we can absolutely bury the Riders.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.