Everything posted by Eternal optimist
-
Calgary vs Ottawa Week 2
Between telling me what to bet on, showing me what food they have at the stadium for a game a province away, and advertising gimmicks for anyone giving them money... I think they're trying to do everything at once. They need to just focus on the main product (football) and go back to basics. How can you tell me who to pick in fantasy, when you also can't provide real-time stats?
-
Calgary vs Ottawa Week 2
That INT is a fitting end to this debacle.
-
Calgary vs Ottawa Week 2
I believe you because you're awesome but what is your source? Anytime I try to google it, I always end up with the CFL record book that's a few years old, it'd be nice to know where a reputable source for this stuff is because I find it interesting, if I can find it.
-
Calgary vs Ottawa Week 2
CFL Record for most turnovers in a single game is 19 set back in 1956 (Hamilton vs. Montreal). Most by a single team in one game is 12. I would go for 1 here.
-
Calgary vs Ottawa Week 2
These are some bad football teams.
-
Calgary vs Ottawa Week 2
Oh man to think SSK at one point was gunning for Arbuckle that would've been hilarious.
-
Calgary vs Ottawa Week 2
OTT offense is just plain bad.
-
Calgary vs Ottawa Week 2
A 1-0 lead is still a lead lol.
-
Calgary vs Ottawa Week 2
Oof. Ottawa pregame mentioning this is the 5th year their team has started the season with a different starting QB: 2018 Trevor Harris 2019 Dominique Davis 2021 Matt Nichols 2022 Jeremiah Masoli 2023 Nick Arbuckle
-
Lock of the Week 2 2023
Evan Holm you heard it here first boys
-
HAM at WPG (2023 W1)
For those who missed Friday's game.
-
Elks versus RR Week One
That is some terrible clock management
-
Elks versus RR Week One
I am so glad i am working from home and able to get paid to listen to this
-
Elks versus RR Week One
I enjoy how the Rider announcers wont actually announce the score "Your team is up by 4" instead of saying the score is 17-13. Takes that pesky subtraction out of the equation
-
Elks versus RR Week One
Incoming Lauther rouge 😂😂😂
-
Elks versus RR Week One
Is the O this bad or the D this good?
-
Elks versus RR Week One
"I thought we just wanted the rouge!"
-
Elks versus RR Week One
Legghio's agent getting excited with every Lauther miss
-
Elks versus RR Week One
Even though both these teams are terrible i love CFL football. Harris is gonna be a skidmark by the end of this season
-
Elks versus RR Week One
Obligatory Riders suck comment
-
3 stars plus hh blow out with some doubt
1. Zach 2. Oliveria 3. Castillo HH - our punter... The blocked punt was a missed assignment, but the kicks he did have were rockets.
-
GDT - Ti-Cats @ Bombers. Week 1
Alright the guy behind me joked the illusionist at made the Elks a playoff team at halftime which was pretty funny lol
-
GDT - Ti-Cats @ Bombers. Week 1
Yeah I'm not getting any work done today.
-
Lions v stamps
Trouble in Parades early on (he missed a pair of FGs) leads to the CGY comeback falling short. Maiar reminds me of when Drew Willy would throw for a bunch in garbage time once things were out of reach VA has a typical VA game with a pick but 2 TDs to Rhymes One LOL play where maeier throws an INT then CGY recovers the fumble bc the BC player lateraled it and CGY was last to touch ball
-
Lions v stamps
I would use the term "play" loosely.