Everything posted by Nolby
-
Congratulations Blue Bombers
Yep, they get a big congrats. I wish they would've put the game next Saturday but I won't argue, it's a home freaking playoff game!!
-
Week 19: Lions @ Bombers Official GDT
If we don't absolutely throttle the Lion's today then we've got no chance in the playoffs. Bc should be playing a bunch of backups for a job next year and we're playing our starting roster. Winnipeg 41-Bc 16
-
Fire Richie Hall !!!! DISGRACE COACH
There's no chance we lose to Bc on Saturday. They'll be starting a bunch of backups for next year and we'll have all our starters playing to get our home playoff game. We crush Bc on Saturday.
-
Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)
I can't remember seeing an organization that's been as big of a wreck as the Als this year in recent memory.
-
Fire Richie Hall !!!! DISGRACE COACH
Still praying for Noel Thorpe in the off season.
-
Ridirts @ BoLevi's Round 3
#fakenews
-
Jonestown @ Cowtown
That's not their only issues...
-
Kittens vs Bombers GDT
It was supposed to be but the grand opening at IG Field got delayed another season.
-
Kittens vs Bombers GDT
Any idea on number of tickets sold? It's getting to crunch time and that stadium should be sold out.
-
Stamps @ Awful Masolis / Redblacks @ Ridirts
He had em on the throw but why not sneak it to be a little safer?
-
Stamps @ Awful Masolis / Redblacks @ Ridirts
What a hit!
-
Lions @ Bombers - Right The Ship Edition
I knew it was you!
-
Lions @ Bombers - Right The Ship Edition
If I could find the debate between me and arcenaux on my Instagram I'd post it. Cfl posted something about the hit and I jokingly said that Emmanuel probably didn't remember the hit. EA messaged me back calling me a little boy and such. Someone mentioned to him that he couldn't be that good of a receiver if he was cut after playing against a bunch of NFL pre season backups. It was quite funny.
-
Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)
I'd love to try and get Cunningham out of Montreal since they've got nothing to play for right now but that's probably just some fairy tale dream.
-
Fire Richie Hall !!!! DISGRACE COACH
Thorpe, I've been saying it for a long time now. We need this guy.
-
Cats at Bombers GDT
Expecting a win but probably shouldn't get too complacent, Hamilton has been playing better ball.
-
Who should I get on my jersey?
Leggett
-
Passport aside...
Roberts was a better back at running the ball, no competition, but the fact Harris is excellent at catching and blocking gives him the edge over blink.
-
MOP award
You could literally flip a coin between Nichols and Harris. I think Harris would slightly edge him out due to how much impact he has been for the Bombers this year.
-
Bombers at Shmoes GDT
Let's see if we can carry our dominance over from last week. Edmonton has gotten some weapons back since we played them last, I expect a close game.
- Week 15 Game Predictions
-
What will it take to beat Edmonton?
"hey Homer, I can see your doodle"
- CFL Power Rankings Week 15
-
Stamps vs Hillbillies.. Who you pulling for?
I can never, ever cheer for the Riders but a win vs Calgary gets us that much closer to first
-
"Get on your feet, Bomber fans"
I totally disagree. Absolutely love the first down scream.