Around The NHL 2016/2017

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Kinda unfair statement.

I'm sure you know my statement was an exaggeration dripping with sarcasm. But honestly would this player have survived if it happened here?  (Or some other US cities for that matter). His proximity to this advanced care saves him. Heartwarming story to be sure. 

6 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I'm sure you know my statement was an exaggeration dripping with sarcasm. But honestly would this player have survived if it happened here?  (Or some other US cities for that matter). His proximity to this advanced care saves him. Heartwarming story to be sure. 

Ill hit up someone in the local health care and get their opinion.

15 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

We have some of the best health care available in the world. We have advanced healthcare right in this city, including heart health.

45 minutes ago, JCon said:

We have some of the best health care available in the world. We have advanced healthcare right in this city, including heart health.

My sister has had numerous open heart surgeries but never in Winnipeg.  Not a chance.  Neither my parents nor her cardiologist would allow it.

None of which changes my initial sarcastic post.

On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 1:38 PM, The Unknown Poster said:

Agree or disagree?

Disagree.  

Think the Oilers should be below the leafs and Jets. If you really want to get technical here... Kyle Connor Jack Roslovic and Josh  Morrissey  probably push the Jets to 1.