BC Lions @ SaskJones Implosions (preseason game)

IC Khari

51 minutes ago, Noeller said:

But I thought everyone was raving about the BC unis when they came out? I remember reading that those were the nicest of the bunch! So weird... 

Have to say that when the pictures were released to the public i thought they looked great but now looking at them on tv i dont know what i was thinking and the helmets don't help things.

5 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

They'll be OK with Durant, if Durant decides to take another year off however ...

Yeah, no Glenn this year. D would have to be stellar without Durant.

On another note, apparently the whole city of Regina has no power. Wonderful.

EDIT: Proven to be untrue by people on rf. Whole city is not without power.

Edited by AtlanticRiderFan

I would say it's not fair to jump on the Riders team and declare them a huge bust just because the team struggles out of the gate.  A near full blown rebuild takes more then a few weeks to get a team back on track.

Now if they lose the first 8 games and are continually getting blown out and it's Marshall 2.0 situation... then I grab the popcorn and enjoy the crash and burn. 

3 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I would say it's not fair to jump on the Riders team and declare them a huge bust just because the team struggles out of the gate.  A near full blown rebuild takes more then a few weeks to get a team back on track.

Now if they lose the first 8 games and are continually getting blown out and it's Marshall 2.0 situation... then I grab the popcorn and enjoy the crash and burn. 

This is a rival fan website, we don't have to be fair :)