2016 Lines

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

This is Gary's opening night lines:

Ehlers-Scheif-Wheeler

Laine-Little-Armia

Connor-Perreault-Stafford

Tanev-Copp-Lowry

Matthias Hurt.  Dano doesnt make the team.

Interesting.

11 of the 12 spots are exactly what I would do.  4th line rw I'm not sure about between Matthias/Lowry/Dano. I think I'm leaning towards Dano.

These would be the lines I would like to see come opening night

Ehlers-Scheifele-Wheeler

Laine-Little-Stafford

Connor-Perrault-Armia

Tanev-Lowry-Burmistrov

Copp/Thorburn as your extra forwards. Dano and De Leo start in the AHL. Once Matthias comes back, Copp or Burmistrov probably the odd man out.

Our defense is another story (and a tire fire in general without Trouba), but these 4 lines aren't the worst (although I think that 2nd line might be a bit of a possession black hole)

Edited by Cam P

Ehlers Scheif Wheeler 

Laine Perreault Armia 

Connor Little Stafford 

Tanev Burmi Dano 

Buff Enstrom 

Myers Morrissey 

Postma Stuart 

Helle Hutch. 

That's my final roster for Game 1. Thor and Lowry upstairs with Chiarot 

Strait Peluso Petan De Leo Copp Moose bound. Pavelec on waivers. Lemieux and Mathias week to week on IR. Melchiori Moose bound also.

I just get the feeling Pavelec is gonna be waived for some reason. 

I just sense some changes coming and I think they will move on from Pavelec seeing as how he doesn't have a future here 

Edited by Goalie

Who cares. It's one year plus if they send him down they actually get 950000 dollars of cap relief.  Who cares. It's the smart thing to do. You can't develope comrie with helle around also.  It's 1 year. Anaheim is more of a budget team than the Jets and they sent Stoner to the A. He makes what? 3.5 million.  

Pavelec on the Moose makes the most sense moving forward. 

If they send Pav down, their overall budget doesn't really change.

Both Pav and Hutch make the same in the AHL and NHL.  They can save 570k if they send Helle down.   That's not really worth it if they think Helle is their best option .

Having said that, I don't think they send Pav down. 

On Friday, October 07, 2016 at 10:45 PM, The Unknown Poster said:

Pavs is performing better in camp than Helle. Given all the other reasons that's another one to keep Pavs and send Helle down. 

Sure he was. According to goalie expert lawless right.  Turns out in Maurice and Chevys opinion pav sucks. Here's reality... Pav had 5 or 6 years.... he sucks.  This decision was not based on a pointless for the most part training camp... it was based on what's best for the team moving forward.