2016 Lines

9 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Who else is pencilled in after Myers though...?

And isn't Jay Harrison a UFA...?  Why would Chevy not just bring him back instead of Strait - thought Harrison was better than Stuart actually

I don't think Harrison is particularly interested in coming back to the Moose. I don't think he was pleased to be put on waivers and never have been recalled. The trade closed his door on the Jets forever, I think. 

8 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Chevy saying Raffl/Halischuk will not be offered contracts but Jets leaving door slightly open on a Halischuk return.

Tough break for Raffl. During camp last year, he seemed almost a lock to make the team. Then, when he didn't, you thought he might be first called up. A series of injuries negated that and he never got up to the same level. 

I liked Copp's game near the end of the season when he actually had some speed and skill to work with (Armia and Petan) rather than two pluggers who were slower than molasses...

if I was Copp I'd be sitting beside Scheifele this summer busting my butt at Gary Roberts' camp and coming to camp bigger and stronger, just like Scheif did.  If it means drinking gallons of beet juice, so be it. :)

Edited by kelownabomberfan

No chance thorburn Burmi peluso is a line. Not a chance.  Peluso will be waived to the moose. Thor will be press box. 

I think Connor and Lemieux make the Jets 

Ehlers Scheif Wheeler 

Laine little stafford (if no trade) 

Connor Perreault ?? Armia makes sense 

Lemieux Lowry Dano. Or Burmi instead of Lowry. 

Really wouldn't surprise me to see a trade tho involving Lowry and Stafford 

5 minutes ago, Goalie said:

No chance thorburn Burmi peluso is a line. Not a chance.  Peluso will be waived to the moose. Thor will be press box. 

Ehlers Scheif Wheeler 

Have a hard time believing that Chevy signed Matthias to $2 million one-way to sit in the press box.

1 minute ago, Floyd said:

Have a hard time believing that Chevy signed Matthias to $2 million one-way to sit in the press box.

Forgot him. 

3rd or 4th line RW or Center on the 4th 

That's part of the reason I think we might see a trade involving Lowry and Stafford especially if they are high on roslovic who more than likely is the jets 3rd line center next season.  Not this one tho. Altho sounds like he's pretty much ready

Edited by Goalie

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Forgot him. 

3rd or 4th line RW or Center on the 4th 

That's part of the reason I think we might see a trade involving Lowry and Stafford especially if they are high on roslovic who more than likely is the jets 3rd line center next season.  Not this one tho. Altho sounds like he's pretty much ready

Also don't know why it doesn't sink in that Laine plays RW...

No way Stafford and Laine are on the same line, both trigger guys

16 minutes ago, Brandon Blue&Gold said:

If the Jets are serious about improving this season Peluso, Thorburn and Stuart have no place in the lineup.  They're great guys don't doubt that but we have better players now.  But I imagine "loyalty" will keep at least one of those guys in the lineup, unfortunately.

Of them all.... Thorburn still has some ability left. Peluso is a face puncher and Stuart should be captain of the Moose 

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Laine plays LW. He shoots right though.  Ehlers is a left shot who prefers to play RW  so swap those two  voila  

Ha, I knew that dammit!  I thoughts that what I was correcting... Must means its beer thirty.

5 hours ago, Goalie said:

Ehlers Scheif Wheeler 

I hope Burmistrov is involved in that trade too.

Lowry not being on the team wouldn't be a huge loss. Ditto a lot of players.

You think the Jets start 3 rookies up front?

Enstrom Trouba

Morrissey Buff

Chiarot Myers

would be nice...