Game 60 : Alive @ Stars

Stranded after a plane crash in the Rocky mountains, individual members of Winnipeg's hockey team respond differently. Group leader Andy tries to keep everyone's spirits up; rookie Nik diligently treats cases of frostbite and gangrene; loose cannon Buff gradually loses his composure. Once all available food stuffs run out, the group faces a terrible dilemma: eat one or more of their deceased teammates, or die.

-Start time 730

-Hutch to start

In case anyone wondering we are chatting on the Free Press website now that they have brought back the 2nd screen.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

6 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Stranded after a plane crash in the Rocky mountains, individual members of Winnipeg's hockey team respond differently. Group leader Andy tries to keep everyone's spirits up; rookie Nik diligently treats cases of frostbite and gangrene; loose cannon Buff gradually loses his composure. Once all available food stuffs run out, the group faces a terrible dilemma: eat one or more of their deceased teammates, or die.

-Start time 730

-Hutch to start

In case anyone wondering we are chatting on the Free Press website now that they have brought back the 2nd screen.

This is my favorite one so far.

http://video.jets.nhl.com/videocenter/

I like what Maurice says about the PK. A younger unit on the PK...Armia and Lowry to see more time....They know they are out of the playoffs. I think it is a dam good move. Let them make their mistakes when the games are pretty much meaningless. They've got a quarter of the season left to learn. This is another reason i think Helle gets called up soon.