Game 60 : Alive @ Stars

5 minutes ago, Goalie said:

:o:P Oops 

Connor scored 2 more goals tonight for Michigan.

I'm already over the Ladd trade. It was bound to happen. The return was very nice. This team will be built through the youth with a few vets sprinkled in. Buff. Wheeler. Little altho I could see him being moved eventually. 

Maybe. But that's three years away. I'm not sure they don't resogn him as a veteran 

3 hours ago, Goalie said:

Armia under 2 million. He has like 6 points. 

2 or 3 year bridge...not sure how arbitration works with him but keep away from it. You pay him what he is worth so when his bridge is over he knows and expects to be paid fairly. He is worth 2-3 years at 2-2.25m in my opinion. Armia really tilts that trade if you ask me. Oduya had to watch the replay to figure it out.......

Lowry should play a little more inspired like he did tonight. I liked Hutch's game but the 3rd? goal would have been stopped by a Jr. B goalie.

Man the youngsters we have in this system sure look promising. Matthews would be so huge to this franchise. Getting a bona fide 1LHD sure would be nice too. Chevy is going to have a lot of assets in 2-3 years and will be able to fine tune the team with what he has stockpiled.

I wonder if there is more trades to come?