New Quarterback in Town

Mike

So I assume this means Buck is done for the year? With Boltus and Brown now on the roster, plus Max Hall, doesn't leave much room for Buck.  Also I am hoping that Hall is done too, after having seen Goltz and Hall in action, I prefer Goltz.

You've seen Hall for one game and you're declaring him done in favour of these Ticat/Rider castoffs?  Oh ok then.

So I assume this means Buck is done for the year? With Boltus and Brown now on the roster, plus Max Hall, doesn't leave much room for Buck.  Also I am hoping that Hall is done too, after having seen Goltz and Hall in action, I prefer Goltz.

Really.... Hall was 12/12 in the first half of his first start (he had two drops).  He was also let down by our O-Line not getting enough push for a 3 yard run play on second down seemingly ever. 

Walters has made more moves in his 2 weeks then Mack did in an entire offseason....

That is incorrect. Mack made moves, he just preferred to bring in rookies than cast offs. The number of moves isn't going to be any different, just the source of players that's changing. 

You've seen Hall for one game and you're declaring him done in favour of these Ticat/Rider castoffs?  Oh ok then.

Ok maybe not "done" - but I definitely like Goltz more than Hall.  The mobility is a huge factor.  Hall doesn't move very much, seems pretty slow back there. Just my opinion.  Which I believe we are all entitled to.

Buck's contract is guaranteed at this point, so they might as well keep him around for emergency purposes.

Buck's contract is guaranteed at this point, so they might as well keep him around for emergency purposes.

That's right, somebody has to show the new QBs how to roll on the field and take help from the training staff when walking off the field.

The dazed look, sitting on the bench, however, cannot be taught.

Sorry Buck...it's just too much.

That's right, somebody has to show the new QBs how to roll on the field and take help from the training staff when walking off the field.

The dazed look, sitting on the bench, however, cannot be taught.

Sorry Buck...it's just too much.

Nobody throws a pick-six quite like Buck.  His delivery right in to the opposing DB's hands is just flawless.  That's a talent you just can't teach.