I found some footage of other teams using MB's schemes!

IC Khari

Yeah, probably is time to move on but... Won? How did any of us win here? we all want the team to do well, firing an OC means the team isn't good.

There's no winning here at all, none. 

Still tho, think the best MB Scheme I've seen is the Simpsons one where Homers the coach and he's making his plays from the little football game..

K, Nelson, you go backwards, the rest of you run around in circles and then fall down... Pretty much. 

ftballgamelg.jpg

I was given this game in the early 60's as a Xmas present. I was all excited until you plug the game in , line the guys up, turn it on & then the board starts vibrating & the players go wherever they want. Swich it off line the guys up, turn it on & away they go again. Played the game for 10 minutes got bored then put it away never to play it again.

You had a truly depraved childhood.

My parents made up for it when I was 10. They bought me a road racing set as a Christmas gift. Oh My God... You have no idea how happy I was!!! I was the most poipular kid on my block as everyone wanted to come over & play. If I had the room to set it up permanently, I'd buy another set for myself. That was sure fun...

My parents made up for it when I was 10. They bought me a road racing set as a Christmas gift. Oh My God... You have no idea how happy I was!!! I was the most poipular kid on my block as everyone wanted to come over & play. If I had the room to set it up permanently, I'd buy another set for myself. That was sure fun...

Strombecker?  They made some seriously good ****.  We had about 400 ft. of track circling our basement until the Boyne River flooded and wiped it out. :-(   Living on an island on the prairies is apparently a bad idea.

Strombecker?  They made some seriously good ****.  We had about 400 ft. of track circling our basement until the Boyne River flooded and wiped it out. :-(   Living on an island in the prairies is apparently a bad idea.

Scalelectric. They were as good as Strombecker. There were 3 companies at that time that made road racing sets. I had a track that had 3 options. I liked the figure 8 the best. I think Strombecker is still around. Too bad that happened as that track must have been awesome

ftballgamelg.jpg

I was given this game in the early 60's as a Xmas present. I was all excited until you plug the game in , line the guys up, turn it on & then the board starts vibrating & the players go wherever they want. Swich it off line the guys up, turn it on & away they go again. Played the game for 10 minutes got bored then put it away never to play it again.

Mine had cardboard templates you could use to set up the players. The QB could throw the ball, the kicker could kick.

Still a useless game but I do remember playing it a fair bit.