What disease do Winnipeg Sports teams have?

IC Khari

The Jets (True North) better start spending money or they'll find themselves buried in the division basement shortly...Mind you the schedule makers sure haven't been kind to the Jets or Bombers for quite awhile...No excuses for bad play but they do have an out there...Why is it we get the raw end of the schedule stick??? The Ladd situation is not helping either and that's on the gm.

And I don't even mean pay Ladd and buff. Because they want elite money and aren't elite players. Go get elite players like other teams have. Or go full rebuild with youth. But get rid of Ladd and buff and stu

My educated guess, if you polled all NHL team GM's and scouting teams, is the majority would disagree with this statement. But I guess we'll never know.

And I don't even mean pay Ladd and buff. Because they want elite money and aren't elite players. Go get elite players like other teams have. Or go full rebuild with youth. But get rid of Ladd and buff and stu

My educated guess, if you polled all NHL team GM's and scouting teams, is the majority would disagree with this statement. But I guess we'll never know.

...and jets fans, media and NHL fans across north america..

;)

Andrew Ladd is an elite player? I'm not sure many lists of elite players include Crosby, Ovechkin, Stamkos and Ladd.

I don't think anyone has ever claimed Ladd is one of the top 4 players in the league... I guess if you want to quibble about what our definition of "elite" is we can have that conversation.

Yea thats another good call. Is elite top 4, top 10, top 20? There is a large sample of NHL'ers so id assume 10 min imo.

Ladd is a top 30 LW when he's on his game... he's not elite... he's not a game changer... when I think elite I think guys who can change a game with one play... Ladds not that guy. Wheeler would be that guy for us or Buff but.... don't think I'd even consider them to be elite.

Crosby. Ovi. P Kane. Toews. Stamkos. McDavid in a few years.... Tavares.... these are examples of elite players. I don't think I can put any jet in that type of group. Jets don't have any what I'd call superstars... Ehlers has potential to be one... maybe Connor and Scheif too but... right now the Jets really don't have that big time franchise player... they aren't built that way tho