Westerman & Adams named West All-Stars

bigg jay

I believe that if Jovon doesn't get two picks against us, he doesn't get picked as an all-star...

I have to agree. Jovon is way over rated. I think the fact that he has the name power from years gone by that he got the nod. Other than the Bomber game he was pretty invisible for Ottawa. I look forward to him crashing out and being divisive the way he was with Winnipeg after his award year. After his award he couldn't cover anything and was routinely beaten for bundles of yards.

a disgruntled player when playing the bombers due to a voicemail saying they werent going to offer him a new contract.  Im a text kinda guy myself so i understand completely

actually ive been dumped on xmas via voicemail before, due to my own xmas eve drunkness calling out an ex gf's name, but voicemail break up!? theeee worst cuz you cant rebuttal

Maybe the fact Jovon lit it up fairly recently after taking to twitter gave his vote #s a boost. not sure what the stats are for players talking smack then falling on their face, but he did the opposite and walked what he talked

Just wait for the day the RB's cut him, Jovon will run that organization down too.  It's just his style.

Yeah, Jovon's always been a basket case. Remember him throwing house parties and inviting fans? Gong show by all accounts. Was a great football player at one time, tho, just not as good a football player as he is a self promoter.

I believe that if Jovon doesn't get two picks against us, he doesn't get picked as an all-star...

I have to agree. Jovon is way over rated. I think the fact that he has the name power from years gone by that he got the nod. Other than the Bomber game he was pretty invisible for Ottawa. I look forward to him crashing out and being divisive the way he was with Winnipeg after his award year. After his award he couldn't cover anything and was routinely beaten for bundles of yards.

That's exactly it... most of the voters are media guys who will vote for a name over a no-name when they aren't sure...