Depth Chart up

bigg jay

Hopefully we've seen the last of Hajrullahu as a place kicker with this team.

Yeah **** that guy for having a poor 2nd season! No one ever has a poor season and rebounds. Guarantee that if we move on from Lirim and he goes on to another team and rebounds you'll be first in line to ***** and moan about them letting him get away. 

Wow, dude. Just chill. 

Is it now okay for some member of the Bomber staff to tell us exactly what ails Addison Richards?  Talk about a disappointing contribution from a second pick, I don't think he was on the field for more then two plays.

I beginning to think that drafted players from Saskatchewan have to sit for the year...for no particular reason...on the PR, AR, IR or is it R&R?

Whatever it is, I don't like it.

I too want to know wtf was up with richards..

Either was hurt or he just was awful.... either way I would assume all fans should give up any kind of hope on the guy and just assume it's a wasted pick and hope they do better next draft.

If that's the case then he didn't even live up to the laughable hype that he was the next Jade Etienne.

Either was hurt or he just was awful.... either way I would assume all fans should give up any kind of hope on the guy and just assume it's a wasted pick and hope they do better next draft.

If that's the case then he didn't even live up to the laughable hype that he was the next Jade Etienne.

Well let's give him one more year before we bring out that scenario.I was thinking maybe concussion or serious injury that they want to protect him.

Well let's give him one more year before we bring out that scenario.I was thinking maybe concussion or serious injury that they want to protect him.

Could have been a surprise injury that wasnt known at the time of drafting and ended up being a "procedure and heal up" scenario..

Hopefully some has the smarts to ask Oshea on coaches show (if one is left) or on his last interview with media.

Yeah **** that guy for having a poor 2nd season! No one ever has a poor season and rebounds. Guarantee that if we move on from Lirim and he goes on to another team and rebounds you'll be first in line to ***** and moan about them letting him get away. 

Wow, dude. Just chill. 

I'm perfectly chill, but you are throwing a guy under the bus for one poor season and you have a history of bitching and moaning about players that have left this team and then gone on to do well. 

Wow, dude. Just chill.

I'm perfectly chill.. .
This is super funny when read in BBT Sheldon voice, which is essentially you...

Is it now okay for some member of the Bomber staff to tell us exactly what ails Addison Richards?  Talk about a disappointing contribution from a second pick, I don't think he was on the field for more then two plays.

FWIW Durant had 12 catches for 170 yards and 3 TDs this year... Richards 1 catch for 12 yards... which is good for another Winnipeg FIRST DOWN (assuming it wasn't first and 15 or something)... and as far as I can tell Jake Harty did literally nothing this year... Ott lists him on their active roster and depth chart but he accumulated no stats... I guess he was a healthy scratch all year?

FWIW Durant had 12 catches for 170 yards and 3 TDs this year... Richards 1 catch for 12 yards... which is good for another Winnipeg FIRST DOWN (assuming it wasn't first and 15 or something)... and as far as I can tell Jake Harty did literally nothing this year... Ott lists him on their active roster and depth chart but he accumulated no stats... I guess he was a healthy scratch all year?

Wouldn't want the little dear to bruise his tender body.