Saturday's 50/50 Draw

TrueBlue

Someone connected with the team or one of its advertisers.....it's the same thing we have with on-air promotions. You can't be affiliated with the station or one of the advertisers in any way, in order to qualify for the prize. The optics just aren't good. Likely an honest mistake.

Perfect timing for Wade, for something like this to happen to sell a few more tickets. Last game of the season when no one cares, and supposed to be crappy weather. Almost like he planned this...

you know ive been to many bomber games and ive never seen a 50/50 be anywhere close to 100k. Its usually 40k give or take 1-2k. I'd assume if someone didnt win last week due to ineligability, it would start at the $40k they couldnt collect not at a cool $100k. And every game has shown the previous 50/50 winner. This does seem fishy

**edit: nvm I see trueblue said they bumped it up a bit but bumping it up 60k is a lil more then a bit. Lol

Perfect timing for Wade, for something like this to happen to sell a few more tickets. Last game of the season when no one cares, and supposed to be crappy weather. Almost like he planned this...

you know ive been to many bomber games and ive never seen a 50/50 be anywhere close to 100k. Its usually 40k give or take 1-2k. I'd assume if someone didnt win last week due to ineligability, it would start at the $40k they couldnt collect not at a cool $100k. And every game has shown the previous 50/50 winner. This does seem fishy

**edit: nvm I see trueblue said they bumped it up a bit but bumping it up 60k is a lil more then a bit. Lol

Remember that starting this week at $100k, only $50k of that goes to the winner.

How many Bomber games have you been to this year? It has never been anywhere near as low as 40k all season... usually around 75-100k... I believe the Banjo bowl was around $140,000...

EDIT: the winning amounts are actually on the Bombers website...

http://www.bluebombers.com/50-50-winners

June 19 - 36,695 (73,390 total)

July 2 - 58,623 (117,246)

July 10 - 46,658 (93,316)

July 30 - 51,748 (103,496)

Aug 14 - 46,830 (93,660)

Aug 29 - 49,163 (98,326)

Sept 12 - 78,213 (156,426)

Sept 25 - 41,700 (83,400)

Oct 3 - 41,108 (carried over to this saturday)