Edmonton @ Winnipeg - (Depth Chart)

Mr Dee

what's Ian Wild going to be up to in this game?

Who knows but a player of this calibre must be an every down type of player.  This rotational system is absolute crap.  I'm not sure myself how we fit him in but I just know we need to find a way. 

what's Ian Wild going to be up to in this game?

Who knows but a player of this calibre must be an every down type of player. This rotational system is absolute crap. I'm not sure myself how we fit him in but I just know we need to find a way.

Rotate him in with Bass/Hurl and play a little more 3-4 D.

I feel like on a good day (hopefully today!) our defence can hang with any other and should be able to get the job done against Reilly and co. So it will come down to having some kind of success offensively.....even if just a shred....tall odds? Maybe, but in the Crazy Fun League stranger things have happened... It's been tough to muster up the gumption to go sit in our 200 level buckets at times this year but being in the hunt, grim as it is, takes the edge off. Would love to squeak out a win today!!! GO BLUE!!! 8-|

From todays Edmonton Journal:

"This is a position where if you're looking over  your shoulder, any time you make a mistake you're going to get pulled from a game, you're probably going to make more mistakes.........."

"It was obviously incredibly frustrating when you're 5 - 2 as a starter for a team and you're getting pulled from games when you're winning. That's just kind of weird for me."

"When you're getting pulled from games and you're winning... I think that was a message to me that they didn't believe in what I was doing"

And my fav

"It's been a crazy season, I wish I would have had a heads up that I was going to be traded to Winnipeg. I might have thrown a few pick sixes earlier in that game and throwing that game against Winnipeg would have been nice"

I don't know about you guys, but I think Mr.Nichols has a chip on his shoulder the size of WEM (West Edmonton Mall) and I'd be shocked if he didn't have greatest performance as a starter today. He's motivated and I'll bet the rest of the team will feed of that. I just hope he doesn't get hurt. 

wow. 

"It was obviously incredibly frustrating when you're 5 - 2 as a starter for a team and you're getting pulled from games when you're winning. That's just kind of weird for me."

Especially when the guy they put in instead had one good game, and then fell off quite a bit.

Go Matt!

I will say that if the Bombers continue today to flub on special teams, which I believe O'Shea has been running for some time now…. people should probably stop trying to say that he's a great head coach.

But I doubt that it would change the opinions of the O'Sheathfull.  

wow. 

Especially when the guy they put in instead had one good game, and then fell off quite a bit.

Go Matt!

He needs to keep his emotions in check and go out and perform.

Absolutely play with a chip on your shoulder but channel your energy on getting the ball to your playmakers and win like you've been there before. If I was Mr.Nichols that's what I'm going to deliver to Mr. Jones today.

Go Bombers Go.