Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes

Atomic

Not sure why they aren't using Veltung back there. He was very good before Stoudemire came back and he's done absolutely nothing for us. Scary part is, just by sure dumb blind luck, he might return one for a TD then we get to listen to MOS say "I told you so". He can't even catch a pass. That's one guy who, when he gets cut, can't come too soon.

Just another example of MOS loyalty to his vets no matter what.Its ok though MOS is really popular with his players can't you tell?

Where are the Popp bashers and MOS lovers now? Seems one of these guys had their team ready to play today and one did not. Interesting. Maybe it's not such a bad idea to fire the Head Coach in the middle of the season. Maybe it does send the message that losing will not be tolerated.

The loss was worse than I had expected. We got schooled by Popp and had our butts kicked by a mediocre team, a mediocre coach and a sub-mediocre quarterback. O'Shea has no answers and with Walters flirting with the U of Guelph, there is no way that Walters is going to can O'Shea. And there is no way O'Shea is going to can Bellefeuille out of misplaced loyalty and having no real alternative.

The loss was worse than I had expected. We got schooled by Popp and had our butts kicked by a mediocre team, a mediocre coach and a sub-mediocre quarterback. O'Shea has no answers and with Walters flirting with the U of Guelph, there is no way that Walters is going to can O'Shea. And there is no way O'Shea is going to can Bellefeuille out of misplaced loyalty and having no real alternative.

Ain't it great? We may have a deadbeat GM the rest of the season making moves that may affect the Bombers years down the line. If Walters does go, we probably won't know till the season's over as it'll be a secret. "Flush..............."