NFL is here!

basslicker

I dont see how Brady and his giant chip on his should will be stopped. With a fully healthy Gronk that duo is almost unstoppable.

I think you're right. I just saw highlights of last night, gronk and brady made the steelers look useless. Glad Wild wasn't on the field for that.

Disagree about the Vikings… Bridgewater was under-rated, now, he's overrated.  

They just lost their centre,  their O line is dicey. Offensive coach hasn't won anything since the nineties. 

The Colts …. what have they done since last season to get better? Luck throws too many Int for them to win.

sneaky team…. the Saints.

Maybe the forty-niners will be better than expected. Still have a good quarterback, who came within an inch of Super Bowl win. 

I might  follow the Bills, you know the defence will be good, and Rex is entertaining.

I dont see how Brady and his giant chip on his should will be stopped. With a fully healthy Gronk that duo is almost unstoppable.

I think you're right. I just saw highlights of last night, gronk and brady made the steelers look useless. Glad Wild wasn't on the field for that.

They just lost their centre,  their O line is dicey. Offensive coach hasn't won anything since the nineties. 

The Colts …. what have they done since last season to get better? Luck throws too many Int for them to win.

Maybe the forty-niners will be better than expected. Still have a good quarterback, who came within an inch of Super Bowl win. 

I might  follow the Bills, you know the defence will be good, and Rex is entertaining.

The inability for the Steelers defense to even line up properly made them look useless .. I mean how do you NOT cover Gronkowski in the red zone.  

But as long as Gronk's healthy, that duo is going to be tough to beat.

The inability for the Steelers defense to even line up properly made them look useless .. I mean how do you NOT cover Gronkowski in the red zone.  

But as long as Gronk's healthy, that duo is going to be tough to beat.

Or thinking you can cover Gronk with a MLB. What the Peterson and Wallace will open things up so much for the offense. Can't play 8 in the box or Wallace is going to get a shot over the top. Double Wallace and you are left with not enough guys in the box. There is defense will also take a big stride in year 2 under Zimmer.

The steelers had serious issues last night. That is a terrible defense.

And edelmen was a beast again. Top 3 slot WRS in the league.

And the Patriots starting 3 rookies on the interior of the online seemed to work last night against a steelers front 7 featuring 5 1st round draft picks

I'm thinking:

Pats vs. Ravens

Packers vs. Cowboys

Pats beat the Packers in superbowl 50.

Great start to the new NFL season....if you're a Patriots fan. Lol. (I am :P)

What are your picks for the final four and the superbowl? What are your thoughts/expectations for this season?

Final four:

Ravens over Patriots

Seahawks over Cowboys

Seahawks win Super Bowl

Random thoughts/expectations:

- If not for the Jordy Nelson injury, Green Bay would win the Super Bowl

- Miami and Minnesota will make the playoffs as wildcards after missing last year

- The Oakland Raiders get six, maybe seven wins if Derek Carr, Amari Cooper, and Latavius Murray play 14+ games

- Calvin Johnson's body continues to let him down this year. Productive but not the receiver he once was as a top two or three

- Jacksonville will be picking first overall next April

- Eric Berry wins comeback player of the year

- Doug Martin re-establishes himself as a top 15 running back

- Baltimore's offence puts up great numbers under Marc Trestman, Justin Forsett especially.

- Marcus Mariota emerges as the real deal. Jameis Winston not so much

- This will be Peyton Manning's last year in the NFL

- Buffalo and Houston will make you wonder "If only they had a quarterback"

- Adrian Peterson pushes 1,800 yards if he plays a full 16 games

As a Steelers fan...I can't stand Tomlin.  But that's besides the fact...anyway, as bad as their defense was, how did the Patriots only beat them by 7 points lol.  That's just sad.

...and I hate the Patriots...in case you didn't know.

...hate...

Did you know that the Steelers stole signals same as the Patriots? Cowher said this in an interview…. I can post a link but you won't read it.

ok here

"We didn’t lose the game because of any Spygate, because of them having any additional things,” Cowher said. “I think if they’re guilty of anything, they’re guilty of arrogance, because they were told not to do something. But it was something that everybody does. The only thing they got caught [was] doing it with a camera. We had people that always tried to steal signals. Stealing someone’s signals was a part of the game, and everybody attempted to do that."

And Brad Johnson said he changed the footballs pressure in the Super Bowl win for Tampa buccaneers. I can post a link, but………

and the NFL just admitted that the headphone thing is league wide.

but you don't care….. sad really…. 

Go Pats!!!!

As a Steelers fan...I can't stand Tomlin.  But that's besides the fact...anyway, as bad as their defense was, how did the Patriots only beat them by 7 points lol.  That's just sad.

...and I hate the Patriots...in case you didn't know.

...hate...

Did you know that the Steelers stole signals same as the Patriots? Cowher said this in an interview…. I can post a link but you won't read it.

ok here

"We didn’t lose the game because of any Spygate, because of them having any additional things,” Cowher said. “I think if they’re guilty of anything, they’re guilty of arrogance, because they were told not to do something. But it was something that everybody does. The only thing they got caught [was] doing it with a camera. We had people that always tried to steal signals. Stealing someone’s signals was a part of the game, and everybody attempted to do that."

And Brad Johnson said he changed the footballs pressure in the Super Bowl win for Tampa buccaneers. I can post a link, but………

and the NFL just admitted that the headphone thing is league wide.

but you don't care….. sad really…. 

Go Pats!!!!

Apparently you assume to know why I hate the Patriots.  In case you were wondering, but you probably don't care with your head up your butt and trying to act like you know who I am, but it has very little to do with their cheating.  I can't stand that team because of their smug attitude.  Them cheating is just icing on the cake.

Oh, and what team in the NFL or CFL doesn't try to steal signals?  That's a lame example buddy.